1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

5 star Locke Lead

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by PermaLocke, Jan 11, 2017.

1. PermaLocke

PermaLocke Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Locke
    Treasure hunting is pretty worthless unless your really material hunting, but its a good boost to any exploration farming results particularly with 100% steal chance, if I had refresh I would put it on him.

Daily Gifter, No intentions of changing lead, Looking for Stable friends to fill my friends list and a carry on Antelolla Fight.

Main team:
    Kirle/Santa Rosalie: Healing
    Dark Fina: Magic and Physical break AoE
    WoL: Full break, Attacker
    Charlotte: Tank/Healer
    Fang: Attacker/Dispel

826,725,828 as listed in my info, if I misspelled it( and i will check tonight)will gladly correct it

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Alfzilla

Alfzilla Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
  3. Frau

Frau Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ace with DC
    Does Locke need to be the leader to get the treasure hunter aspect? I havent had any luck with him. I maxed him early and he has been sitting on the shelf since.

4. PermaLocke

PermaLocke Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Locke
    The effect of treasure hunter increases chest drop rates in story and exploration mission. But it doesn't matter which slot he is in, it even stacks to over 200% more likely to drop items. It just helps you get closer to (at least) 1 item for mob vanquished, instead of anything flashy like double item chests or a new chest spawn animation.

Vortex mission are either fixed drop rates( and nothing to steal), or widely considered immune to the effects of treasure hunter.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Frau likes this.
  5. generator

generator Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Exdeath . Chizuru
    I just sent you a request, from Shanti. Thanks!