1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Best team construction?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Zane, Jul 3, 2016.

1. DKbae00

DKbae00 New Member

Thanks man... i really appreciate your help, i guess ill both level them up so i can switch both whatever dungeon or boss or whatever I'll go.
    My Noctis is really good on support buff while doing good DMG, just realized my team setup by now are supports buffers, healer and tank and need to keep chizuru in for more DPS.

2. Anderios

Anderios Active Member

You're welcome. I hope it helps. I know you are building a solid team already.
    If you need or want a friend for event lemme know.

3. Meowgie

Meowgie New Member

I start 3 days ago and I don't know who I should use for my team comp. These are the units that I have: anzelm (4*) ceruis (3*) vanilla (4*) mediums (3*) kefka (4*) Santa roselia (4*) amarant (3*) charolatte (3*) Duane (3*) sash (3*) Ludmille (3*) kuja (3*) golbez (3*) Rosa (4*) penelo (3*) fang (3*) mustadio (3*) vaan (3*) zidane (3*) artemios (3*) shadow (3*)
    please help me and thank you

4. Kurtis Lightray

Kurtis Lightray Active Member

That was forever ago. I use Refia, Cecil, Chizuru, Vaan, and Noctis now.

5. Hyte

Hyte New Member

Heya ppl, i stumbled across this thread lookin for some guidelines on team comps in this game as i just started 3 days ago. I would rly appreciate some help in building a solid team ^-^
    The current units i have are Chizuru, Cerius, Bartz, CoD, Krile, Santa Roselia, Elle, Mercedes, Faris, Arc, Edge, Fang, Sazh, Vanille, Mustadio, Alma, Tellah, Rakshasa, Leo, Galuf, Medius, Duane, Terra, Cecil, Garland, Bedile, Penelo and Vivi.

I'm quite crushed by the sheer amount of units in this game and would be rly thankful for some insight and tips.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  6. nine0303kyubbi

nine0303kyubbi New Member

My units
    3*
    Elle
    Duane
    Rydia
    Roselia
    Fang
    4*
    Freya
    Mercedes
    Santa roselia lvl 56
    Rain
    Faris
    Russel
    Medius lvl Max
    5*
    Chizuru
    Dark Fina
    I need help constructing a team

7. Anderios

Anderios Active Member

You have a solid team with cod, Cecil, santa roselia, chizuru, and faris. I'm not much of a magic user myself. Faris full breaks and aoe blade blitz. Chiz is a damage dealing hero with barrage and phantom blade. Cod barrages, gives Omni veil resists all elements to your team, and comeback removes status from team. Cecil tanks and heals, santa roselia is a solid healer as well. Her counter heals and counter status are great and she can cure status on your party that others can't like stone and disease. And of course she has esuna.

8. Hyte

Hyte New Member

Thanks for the insight Anderios. I was already using CoD, Cecil and Chizu and was considering switching Krile out for Roselia as the lack of removing negative status was bothering me. I never considered Faris though, was using Arc due to his natural access to Firaga, Thundaga and Blizzaga, but i will level up Faris and see how she does.

9. Anderios

Anderios Active Member

Her full break is pretty useful. I'm not much of a magic user though. I noticed it's easier to get access to bonus attack vs bonus magic. I mentioned faris over arc because of full break alone. Arc is a great magic user though. You may consider Mercedes with her barrage and axe skills though. I currently don't use a full breaker anymore. I run lightning, noctis, Cecil, chizuru, and cod currently. They have great break options between them. I have no issues with current content with that team.

10. Marius

Marius Well-Known Member

Anderios would you mind if I added you? Ya seem to be pretty knowledgeable and would be nice to have you on hand!

11. Anderios

Anderios Active Member

Sure what's your id?

12. DKbae00

DKbae00 New Member

Hi everyone... before, I posted here to ask question for about weeks i played FFBE i realize even you have a good setup but you don't have the right TMR to equip they are not still strong as it is, my team construction i had was satisfied now i was looking for good unit to get a good trust master, and base on my research on how to get TMR is a way too long to achieve @_@ this game is like time consuming so much goodluck everyone for TMR's.

my team (Noctis 6*, Chizuru 6*, Cecil 6*, COD 5*, Vaan 5*)

add Anderios :D he help me construct my team. have a great day everyone

13. wolfechan

wolfechan Member

just started for a while and have these units on hand.

4* Kain, Garland, Chizuru, Garnet, Charlotte, Mustadio, Refia, Mercedes
    3* Kefka, Elle, Penelo, Maria, Bedile, Bartz, Cerius, Roselia, Golbez, Lani, Ludmille, Ingus

whats the best team i can construct from these units? with a view to the future of course. also, is rain and lasswell worth using? I have half a mind to take them out from the team whilst clearing the story.

14. Treyblue88

Treyblue88 New Member

I have been really struggling with my selection, I have. My best units are (I think):
    Chizuru
    Bartz
    Agrias
    Vaan
    Dark Fina
    Exdeath
    Kefka
    Charlotte
    Roselia
    Garnet

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  15. Treyblue88

Treyblue88 New Member

I'd say chizuru, bartz, kefka, Mercedes, and definitely Refia. If you need a tank swap one of those with Charlotte.

16. Anderios

Anderios Active Member

Nice set up!
    I just grinded out zidane dual wield tmr. Took a few days and a couple of trust moogles. I'm loving it on noctis though. I'm working on Cecil tmr for Excalibur. Only 30 something % to go :/

DKbae00 likes this.
  17. Pink_Gorilla

Pink_Gorilla New Member

Garland
    Luka
    Kain
    Rain
    Amarant
    Laswell
    Cloud of Darkness
    Chizuru
    Vanille
    Elle
    Rakshasa
    Mel
    Shadow
    Edgar
    Lena
    Medius
    Cecil
    Farus
    Galuf
    Ignus
    Zidane
    Warrior of Light
    Fang
    Sabin
    Bartz

All my 3+ stars atm not including doubles or triples.
    Any help would be appreciated. Who should i 6* first as well?
    Thank you

18. Lucas Ruiz

Lucas Ruiz New Member

Hey guys, i'm kind of new in the game and i need some help to create a team. I have these units until now:

5*: Trey
    4*: Hope, Vanille, Krile, Clyne, Edgar, Shantotto, Zidane, Locke, Chizuru, Karl, Ludmille, Gaffgarion, Seven and Santa Roselia.

Which one should i choose for a team? Please help me!
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  19. Treyblue88

Treyblue88 New Member

I would think Cecil, Bartz, Chizuru, Cloud of Darkness, and Lenna. As far as who to 6 Star first I'm not sure. Cecil is the best tank and can heal your team. Bartz and Chizuru are some of the best physical damage dealers. Originally I had Luka instead of Lenna but Lenna may be a better fit to boost your physical attackers with cheer. I'm no expert this is just my opinion.

20. Dralonis

Dralonis New Member

Curious on opinions. Been playing for about 2 weeks, looked at some places, but I'm not sure if I want Bartz in my group or where to place him. Currently my team

Chizuru 6*
    Cecil 5*
    CoD 5*
    Exdeath 5*
    Refia 5*

Then my others I've been leveling but dunno are
    Zidane 4*
    Bartz 4*
    Rydia 4*
    Vaan 4*
    Krile 4*
    Lenna 4*
    Golbez 3*
    Garland 4*
    Amarant 4*
    Firion 3*
    Faris 3*

I heard some of mine were good and looked some up on suggested builds so figured I'd use them. I focused my Chizuru and farmed that xp event so I'd like to keep her but if she's not too good, Ill replace.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017