1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Brazilian greetings for y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Snoox, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Snoox

Snoox New Member

Ok then, I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy series for a long time and FFXV surely's consuming my nights. I've knew about the existence of FF:BE but poorly had sufficient info to get along in the hype bus.
    Not long ago, one month or less to be more precise, I've started my journey through this amazing experience and I must say that I'm really excited.
    Always takin' a look at Jet Stingren Unit Overviews to understand a little bit about every new summon that comes up. Pretty much thanks for the nice work you've been doing Jet!
    I've already learned a lot from you guys, so I came to thank and be present. Maybe, someday I'll be able to contribute with my knowledge.

2. Abudaman

Abudaman Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forums!

3. S3PHIR0TH

S3PHIR0TH You need more HP :3 VIP Supporter JP Moderator

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Onion Knight | Tidus
    Hello, and welcome to the forums!

I hope you like it here and stop by in the chat once in a while ::up::

4. K.Abuse

K.Abuse Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning, Chizuru, Kefka, WoL, Lenna
    Get help and give help, i like what you said, Welcome!!