1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Chizuru Wind chainers anonymous

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Dajabec, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Dajabec

Dajabec New Member

Any fellow Chizuru air chainers out there? I have a 700 attack chiz looking to help my fellow "no 5* base club" chiz users.

Friend id: 478,606,944

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Ascended Member

Damn it. I can't join your club.

3. himura32

himura32 Well-Known Member

Leads:
    CHIZURU
    o i am using chiz dual wielded but now faeming bm and maxwell tm. still 25% so i still sit at 555 att chiz with chiriji+murasame. lol

4. Dajabec

Dajabec New Member

My chij katana is benched. I'm using sackofurbikini and air knife (with bm and poc) but my second chiz just has dw with masamune and kazekiri. They dominate the arena, killing Cecil and CoD even, only the dodge units survive the chains going up to 400% damage.

5. Diego Vargas

Diego Vargas Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    Yep, dual chizuru basically kills everything. My team is Sakurafubuki + Air Knife, and Murasame + Kazekiri.

Generally speaking I open with a double phantom shadow volley wiping out all but the fully stacked evaders. Even then the evaders can get put down fast when you start doing quad timestops on them. The damage doesnt need to land for Dismissal to lock them up.

6. himura32

Leads:
    CHIZURU
    if i am using air knife it is still usefull or not for you? it will decrease my att by 12 point with chiriji+air blade. up

7. Diego Vargas

Diego Vargas Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    the thing i dont think a lot of people get is chizuru's individual ATK doesnt matter much at all when you start talking about 9-10+ hit elemental chains.

Btw equipping a fire element weapon and an air element weapon is going to mess things up for you.

Go unelemented primary weapon + element off hand.

8. himura32

Leads:
    CHIZURU
    oh ok. back to tm farming then