1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Dual wield TM Descision

Discussion in 'Equipment & Abilities' started by Thorladin, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Thorladin

Thorladin Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis, Cecil, Exdeath
    so I want your guys thoughts. I have a zidane at 61% and 1 at 15% I also just got 2 more pulling for dark fina.

Here's my question should I fuse my 2 zidanes together to get my Tm with the end of the month moogle or should I just power it out and keep the one at 15% to try for my second one?

My plan for them is to use them on both of my noctis that I use in my party

2. DarkCobra

DarkCobra Well-Known Member Supporter

I would work on getting 2 DW. I wouldn't fuse them together. DW is really good and having 2 will always be better than 1.

3. FishDJ

FishDJ Ascended Member

Leads:
    Noctis, Ling
    One is never enough...Plus passing the half way point (>50%) is a great motivation to keep going

4. Thorladin

Thorladin Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis, Cecil, Exdeath
    The hat part in my discussion is I have 4 zidanes now so I could farm 2 more and fuse them once they are at 45%. But this is why I'm looking for opinions

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Assuming you never pull Gilgamesh and (somehow) never pull any more Zidanes, I would level them all separately. Honestly, I would use all 4 on separate characters - DW is by far the biggest boost in damage any unit can get.

6. Magoya

Magoya Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis, Olive, enhanced Ace
    Ideally, I would go for 4 DWs. Depending on the situation, a tank is the only unit that might not benefit from DW (a shield may be better for a tank). I would not fuse Zidanes unless you eventually pull a ton of them.

7. DarkCobra

DarkCobra Well-Known Member Supporter

The hard part isn't about fusing them all. The hard part should be about leveling up all 4 zidanes trust master to get 4 DW. If I could, I would have 5 DW.

8. Kira

Kira Active Member Supporter

Leads:
    Elza/Lightning/Luneth
    Just personally, I'd finish up the highest one you got, then farm and fuse the next 2 and just keep one, I'ts so tiring that I would only get 3 DW at the end, and by then you could have another zidane you could farm and fuse to 47.5% :)

EDIT;TL;DR
    My Humble Opinion
    No.1 Zidane finish him alone
    No.2 and 3 farm and fuse them
    No.4 Save and if you need grind or if you get a 5th then farm both and fuse them...

9. Zeran

Zeran Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Firion
    If you can endure the grind i say farm all 4 to 100% individually. DW, even for mage/healer, is the single biggest stat boost in the game. As far as i'm aware there is no TM that can give as much of a stat boost to atk/mag/spr.

10. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Struggler VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    I think 3 is optimal. But if you have patience (and/or resources), you can go for all 4.

Bitzpleze and Kira like this.