1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Early Magicite Farming in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rinny, May 15, 2016.

1. Rinny

Rinny くノ一 Forum Manager VIP Supporter

So I can't say how good this is long term but I feel like its def good farming now so I wanted to share what I've been doing to farm up some magicite and sort of work towards quest completion (Living in Harmony wants 24 magicite pieces.) Basically you just complete Lodin pass exploration mode, being sure to grab all the collection points each time through. They appear in game as yellow glowey spots on the ground. There's 3 points in total, the first two are easy to catch, the last one is hidden in a path towards the end of the map.

[​IMG]

First make sure to goto Fulan Pass, exploration mode. If you haven't unlocked exploration mode yet just continue playing through the story bits, it'll unlock everything along the way!

[​IMG]

Spot #1
    [​IMG]

Spot #2
    [​IMG]

Spot#3 (this ones on a hidden path marked by the yellow arrow on the map above)

The hidden path starts along this wall here
    [​IMG]

and your collection point is here! (theres a chest somewhere in the area too)
    [​IMG]

That's all there is to it! Once you've collected them all be sure to complete the map before exiting to keep your rewards. I can't say if this is the perfect way to farm but it's def been working for me to farm magicite and crysts! Let me know if you have any questions or anything I missed :]

This is also a great way to farm exp for 6 energy, just keep running in circles till the mobs run out before you exit. You'll continue to get mats and exp from everything you kill until you leave :p

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  2. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Best Magicite and Exp farm (granted you clear alotted number if encounters) for now.

Rinny likes this.
  3. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

That's what I've been doing to farm magicite as well.

Rinny likes this.
  4. SurriSama

SurriSama Refuse to quit!

So my friend whos been playing this game pretty hard core says that Earth Shrine is actually quicker if you just need red / normal magicite? Siting that it's half the energy to run, but gives less exp and rank points. Because of this it is helpful for leveling Ifrit. I'm not too familiar with this stuff yet so I'm just passing info along at this point haha...trying to get him to join these forums xD

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Rinny likes this.
  5. Rinny

Yah this is best for white magicites. I wanna farm blue ones for sired!

6. JayLovesTea

JayLovesTea Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Vaan and Bartz
    Yeah your friend is correct. It depends on how you want to do it, I think doing all at once is better. Though if you want to power level just ifrit thats definitely better :)

7. SurriSama

SurriSama Refuse to quit!

Yeah he is trying to get his Lasswell as strong as possible as quick as possible so he is taking this route!

8. Nelo

Nelo Member

Where is the best location for blue magicite?

9. Rinny

Dalnakya cavern exploration, lands of plenty event is the best option until it's over. Even at BGN there's tons of collection points

10. Magashisama

Magashisama New Member

The current magicite vortex dungeon is amazing for magicite and megacite! Use the color appropriate to the esper, save the rest for espers to come on the second island, or just spend them all on whom ever you like! it's a ton of exp with the 15 nrg vortex!

Rinny likes this.
  11. Questar

Questar Member

Global ID:
    585 404 081
    Leads:
    Orlandu, Olive, various others
    Is this the only guide we have on farming those crystals needed for leveling our espers? Current (egg seekers) and past events aside which exploration or Mission is best for each specific color? Also, which is best in general for generic magicites for those non color specific espers? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I need to get these espers maxed, everyone keeps saying " please put x esper on x friend unit, but if they really want my 1* esper over my few 2* ones they might be a bit disappointed since the esper would be lacking the skills peeps assume everyone already has....:)

12. Sargeras

Sargeras Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis 890 atk or Event Unit
    Cant give you an advice on your question, but I highly recommend to invest every single energy in the egg seeker Event and summon, you get so many megacites, got more than 1500 already and maxed every esper 2* to lvl 40 , some of them were lvl 1 1* and I save even more for Titan when he comes, so my advice, farm the shit out of this event. There will be no easier way to obtain and level your espers than now.

Questar and Moriarty like this.
  13. Questar

Questar Member

Global ID:
    585 404 081
    Leads:
    Yeah, I have Monday-Thursday off, so I'll be farming all day to try and catch up....I'll even be refilling my small 75 energy to farm all I can...still need to craft the items...

14. Questar

Questar Member

Global ID:
    585 404 081
    Leads:
    Thank You..

Also isn't there one item once crafted we can show the secret merchant for a few bonus eggs?

15. Sargeras

Sargeras Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis 890 atk or Event Unit
    you can show the staff of wrath to aiden for 5000 eggs

Questar likes this.
  16. Questar

Questar Member

Global ID:
    585 404 081
    Leads: