1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Easy Money Week!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by JayLovesTea, Jun 6, 2016.

1. JayLovesTea

JayLovesTea Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Vaan and Bartz
    All right guys! A lot of people were asking me on how to make some money so I made a short video on how to do it AFTER you have a good chunk of friend points to burn through (Works best with 5k+).

Jet started a great guide how to do this and I would advise you to follow his steps here:
    http://brave-exvius.com/threads/monday-6-6-friend-point-grinding-tips.282/

Tips:
    Save small cactuars for 1 star units (Maxes them at level 15 = 4k gil)
    Medium cactuars can go to either 1 star or 2 or 3 star units (2 stars level to 21, 3 stars to 16)
    I would advise you not to use more than 1 cactuar per unit, I found this to be the most efficient.
    Save all large cactuars
    Sell all turtles

Any questions guys?

xTeKt0n1c and Jet Stingren like this.
  2. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

I probably won't make as much as most of you guys this week. I've been doing the same when I can actually afford to run Cata Exit, but when I'm working I just do 15 nrg stuff to burn it fast and get back to work. lol So not a lot of FP for me during the day.

3. JayLovesTea

JayLovesTea Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Vaan and Bartz
    I haven't bothered to go FP farming, just been rank farming Ifrit as it's more efficient for me to do it that way (Time is more important lol). Collect FP from friends and call it good, I say!

4. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Heretic VIP Supporter

Leads:
    N/A
    N/A
    I basically do earth Shrine until I got no friends left to summon.

Nice guide Jay!