1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Emulator Steps for Using Amazon Coins to Purchase Lapis (iOS & Google Play Accounts)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Audemus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Audemus

Audemus Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    So I heard you like saving money? Well this is my attempt to help the community as a whole save money. Below you will find the steps for accessing your account via Amazon Underground app loaded on Droid4X.

What does this get you? Well it saves you almost 20% on the top Lapis package for one and it also saves on smaller packages. The most important thing to note is that this lapis will not follow you back to your iOS or Google Play account so only buy what you need to pull.

You can review the prices here: Click Here

Another important note from their site: Amazon Coins orders are charged to your 1-Click payment method or available Amazon.com Gift Card balance.

So make sure you have the right card in your 1-Click Setting or you have a Gift Card Balance ready to go.

Alright with that out of the way here are the following steps with images for portions of it to try to make sure this process is as painless as possible.

1. Close out of the iOS or Google Play FFBE app.
    2. Navigate to the following website: http://www.droid4x.com/
    3. click on the option 'Download Simulator'
    4. Install Droid4X on your computer.
    5. When the Droid4X Desktop comes up, select 'SysFolder'
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    6. Click on the option: 'Settings'
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    7. Scroll down to the option 'Language & input' and select it.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    8. Change the Language to English (United States)
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    9. Scroll down within the same window and set the Android Keyboard to English(US)
    10. Scroll down again and ensure the AT Translated Set 2 keyboard is set to English(US) as well.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    11. Click the Back Arrow button, located in the bottom left of the window, a few times and it should bring you back to the 'SysFolder'
    12. Click the 'Back' button in the bottom right.
    13. Load the AppStore from the top tab and download Facebook.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    14. Once it has installed, log into your Facebook account, this is to ensure that FFBE can find it when it tries to locate your account.
    15. On your computer, navigate to: https://apkpure.com/amazon-underground/com.amazon.mShop.android/download?from=details/version&fid=c/APK/1534/0200d3f645fcadff
    16. Download the latest version of Amazon Underground from the website, make sure to take note of where it downloads to.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    17. In Droid4X, select the 'Cog' in the upper right of the window.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    18. Click the middle tab, labeled 'Other settings', and then click 'APK Install' from the bottom of the settings window.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    19. Navigate to the download location of the Amazon Underground APK and double click it.
    20. Amazon Underground should now begin installing.
    21. When it completes and the icon is on your desktop, click on it to launch.
    22. Log into your Amazon account when prompted.
    23. In the search box, type in: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
    24. Hit Enter, if it says the program has crashed just re-type it in and hit the key 'Enter' on your keyboard.
    25. You should see the app come up.
    26. Click 'Install' from the FFBE page.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    27. You will see the apk download and when it completes a window should come up prompting you to review rights.
    28. Click Next until you reach install and install the app.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    28a. If this window does not come up and it appears that the installation has stalled, follows these steps.
    28b. Leave the Amazon Underground app active.
    28c. Click the little Envelope/Mail icon in the upper right corner of your Droid4X window
    28d. You should see something stating FFBE is ready to install
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    28e. Click on this and then select install.
    29. Once FFBE has installed you can launch it from the Desktop icon within Droid4x.
    30. Make sure to click the blue Facebook Login button.
    31. It will load up your facebook and prompt for rights or tell you it already has rights.
    32. At this point it will begin to log in and patch itself.
    33. You're now logged into the Amazon Underground FFBE and can use amazon coins to purchase lapis.
    34. When you go to purchase the Lapis, click the option for Coins above the currency option and it will bring up the page for you to select the desired coin amount.
    =====
    [​IMG]
    =====
    35. Repeating for Posterity: Please note that the lapis bought here will not appear when you log back in on your iOS device or Google Play device. Only get the Lapis needed for the pulls and then, once you have spent the Lapis, close out of the Amazon Underground App.
    36. Log back in to your iOS or Google Play device and proceed as normal.

Disclaimer: I am providing these steps to assist people in saving money and, while I have gone through them three times now from scratch to ensure they work, I do not take responsibility if you encounter issues when using them. There are to many devices out there to be 100% sure of every little thing but I will do my best to assist you if you encounter an issue.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Plou, soomon, Jose and 3 others like this.
  2. nonsense

nonsense Well-Known Member

I think this does not work in Singapore :(

3. Audemus

Audemus Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    No way for me to test it internationally unfortunately, I'm not maintaining an international VPN service anymore. :(

You could try setting the language/region accordingly, that definitely seems to control which Amazon Underground resource the app pulls from. I had it set to UK and it pulled Amazon.co.uk etc.

4. nonsense

nonsense Well-Known Member

yeah, not asking you to do the tests. I think Amazon's business model has always been focusing on western countries only. So a lot of perks doesn't come here.

5. Questar

Questar Member

Global ID:
    585 404 081
    Leads:
    Orlandu, Olive, various others
    Is there an update or another way to do this? I'd like to use Amazon coins versus the apple cards, since I seem to keep having issues with apple on my purchases. Is this method legit and still working?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 25% savings is better than the 10-15% I get on iTunes cards.....:)
    Just have to see about taxes, I do get charged taxes on iTunes but once not twice which is what some people say amazon is doing.