1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Featured Summon - FFBE Dark Fina Revealed 1/6 - 1/19 (Dark Fina, Elle, Luka)

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Jose, Jan 3, 2017.

1. YannC

YannC Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Reberta
    First daily, Luka! Feeling lucky! First ticket, Fran.... OK I took the hint and stopped. I am done with the banner. lol

2. Mr. Manco

Mr. Manco Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Yun / Eileen
    I'll wait for the winter event tickets on Monday and give another shot to get that fina. Hope I'll be in q better luck zone than today. Did daily pull and got a really lame Edge(why not miyuki why!)

3. Antyks

Antyks Well-Known Member Supporter

Lmao used 8 tickets. 4 elles and 4 kriles. Good game ::salt::

4. Zenakh

Zenakh Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Emperor
    23 pulls (2 daily, 10 tickets, 5000 lapis (f2p, i'm hoarding stuff and not emptying my tickets/lapis for the 5* base Orlandu, so why not?) )
    D: Freya
    D: Gagffgarion 4*
    T1: Garnet 4*
    T2: Roselia
    T3: Fran
    T4: Clyne
    T5: Sazh
    T6: Hayate
    T7: Anzelm
    T8: Tellah
    T9: Bartz
    T10: Sazh
    L1: Garland 4*
    L2: Fran
    L3: Luna
    L4: Luka 4*
    L5: Kirile
    L6: Elle
    L7: Cyan
    L8: Sazh
    L9: Fran
    L10: Zidane
    L11: Shantotto
    Overall: Got Luka, thats the best i can realistically ask for. Need a 6* healer, so yeah. Also, first Roselia, need her TM for now benched Tilith for when she eventually gets her 6* upgrade. Zidane is another 5% towards duel weild, so not unwelcome. Sad i didn't get a Cecil, would happily trade 7 Sazh for him.

5. Mr. Manco

Mr. Manco Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Yun / Eileen
    Don't fuse that Zidane. If you get 3 get them to 30% and voila!

6. Farron

Farron Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    083 439 625
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh Luneth

Tellah's TM is great for Tilith as her abilities don't really rely on SPR. +30% MP is much more useful to be spamming abilities (hint hint) than to be able to equip a staff (maybe to resist magic attacks). Hopefully she does get her 6* form and with auto refresh she can heal for days without losing any MP. That is keeping her MP at around 450

7. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

Don't do that either unless you have a few other DW/Genji Glove tms that I missed. You'll want at least 3 of those DW tms so farm each one. If nothing else hold on to it and see if you need it in the future which you most likely will. That 5% from fusing is not worth it.

8. Sotoy_yuk

Sotoy_yuk Well-Known Member

Hi guys i'm new here. Have been lucky with this banner. Got dark fina in 3 summons and beat elite with help from 660atk luneth friend (average equipment no tm)
    I'm done with this banner

rickygck, Khidir and Scott Q like this.
  9. Do Tu Nguyen

Do Tu Nguyen Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Its been long since I can affort a 11 pull. Today I burned all ticks and plus 5k lapis for a total of 20 pulls. This is it. The Sabin and Maria I got earlier was fused so you can't see them.
    Useful TMs. Yay! But the reason to blow all up now is Majin Fina, right guess I'll get her on daily in 120 years' time.
    PicsArt_01-08-03.44.14.jpg

10. Champ

Champ Well-Known Member

I got lucky for once. And got both luka and mFina on 2nd banner after getting nothing on first. First 5* pull and both very needed. Anyways. Reason here

Did anyone notice meteor is doing higher dmg on constant and steady basis than ultima. My exdeath doing bout 15k with meteor round 500mag and my DFina -510mag is doing bout 13k with ultima steady. Even on double casts meteor is steadily higher even with same magic power than ultima. How does 2.5 meteor do more than 2.8ultima against same units and with same unmitigated dmg? Something wrong here

11. Zeran

Zeran Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Firion
    Grats on your lucky pulls. I don't know what type of enemies you're fighting, but keep in mind that exdeath has Transcender which gives him "killer" effects against Humans, birds, beasts, plants and bugs. That is most likely where the extra damage comes from.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Do Tu Nguyen and Champ like this.
  12. keKii

keKii Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis/M.Fina
    did some tickets not expecting anything and missklicked on 11 pull ^^'
    just crap and thought oh well did 2 more tickets ->M.Fina yay

13. Champ

Champ Well-Known Member

Thank you kind sir for checking that out. That indeed must be it. And I been running and checking against abandoned orphanage and the tracks. Forgot exdeath has that built in. Thx for checking this and getting back to me. Now to go check against an -(in) - human bug bird beast plant and bug. lol basically everything !!

14. Champ

Champ Well-Known Member

I still really like her. The physical fall ability is excellent and against all enemies, and her limit break is op'd and 7 hits with LB and Ultima is becoming 7 hit and her dystopia is getting boost and oP coming. I been chaining everything off her. Ridiculous combo with exdeath/chiz/lightning/noctis or any DW. Not too mention her retaliate hits for bout 800-900 on most in arena. And I don't get hit much in game but it is useful. She will be on my team for long long time.

Not too mention. Luka is my favorite healer so far. Her 45% def/spr for 5 turns is game
    Changing. And her regens on top of cleanse in one cast makes her definitely op'd with a dual cast high healings/buffs easily 2-3k heals with her on top of 1000 regen and raise. With 45% def/spr. Good luck to the game and others in arena trying get me down

15. Do Tu Nguyen

Do Tu Nguyen Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Interesting... I've just got Dual Cast I may try to level Luka and see how she rolls.

16. spada

spada Arena Runner-Up Arena Runner-Up Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth, Noctis or Lightning usually
    While i haven't gotten either Dark Fina nor Luka, i'm not disappointed with the pulls i've done (except for one Bedile). Think i'll just keep to daylies and save the tickets for either the Orlandeu or Trance Terra. Both should be coming up soon, right?

17. Cahir

Cahir Active Member

Used two dailies and two tickets.
    Got two shadows, roselia, and finnaly - Luka.
    I have already 2 Refias, but I see she is a really good character so I won't complain. I won't waste anymore resources on this baner though.

18. Arwen

Arwen Member

Dual cast won't work with Luka as what she is using are skills and not spells! Still quite happy I got her anyway, needed a 6* healer and I can spend my time levelling her seeing as I still can't play the event!

19. Zeran

Zeran Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Firion
    happy to help ::toad::

Zero5854 likes this.
  20. Zero5854

Zero5854 Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Cecil, Noctis, Olive, Queen, Refia
    hey bro on my 3rd acct i sent u a friend request using Dark Fina id 931,488,682 if you dont mind thanks!