1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Featured Summon Holiday Special (Santa Roselia, White Knight Noel, Cerius, Medius) 12/23 - 1/5

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Rinny, Dec 20, 2016.

1. poltt48

poltt48 Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    The banner Japan went to yellow have to start 4* and rainbow have to start 5* was Dark Fina witch we should get in next 2 or 3 banners. So we will see.

2. In Hushed Wispers

In Hushed Wispers Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Welp I pulled both Santa Roselia and White Night Noel using only daily pulls and even then it was only like 3 daily pulls used the, the rest of them days I was saving up lapis. Now I have a tank that's actually top tier and not my trash unit Snow (who quickly became obsolete with this banner)