1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Game Crash During Aquapolis event.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rogun, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Rogun

Rogun New Member

Im using iOS iPad to play, and the game has been crashing with no error messages 100% of the time during my fight with the giant worm in the aquapolis event.

Crashing isn't new in this game. It happens to me often but since this is a non-continue event I just lose my energy and have to start over. I can pretty much predict when a crash is going to happen as the patterns are pretty predictable. ex. During a king mog event, if I go to the farplane, warp to mog, open his wares, and when I close that window, the game crashes probably 9/10 times.

During arena battles I can only fight 3 battles at a time, as the game is almost guaranteed to crash by the 4th battle(and thus losing my streak bonus because it counts as a loss). I can work around these things, but I cannot work around this aquapolis crash, Im wasting my energy and its very frustrating. Its almost like theres a memory leak or something, and the game gets overloaded after x amount of menu/screen changes. If the problem were with my device, I don't think I would be able to predict almost exactly when a crash will happen so this has to be on the games end. I've tried re-downloading the game, everything. i guess Im not expecting a solution I just wanted to vent, and I hope these bugs get squashed soon because this event is all but usless to me now.

2. project 86

project 86 Ascended Member

your not alone its happening to several of us i had zero problems in the last 2-3 events with crashing but this one keeps crashing for me

3. Arwald

Arwald Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, elza or character event
    This happened to me also in my first time playing the event. I try to restart my phone and now it works without any issue so far. I am playing on Android.

4. Kingguss

Kingguss Well-Known Member Supporter

Android here and the same thing happens to me I start the event beggining and it crashes on me every time and uses my energy up...its starting to piss me off and we better get compensation for this shit...I want that trust moogle really bad

5. Kuplex

Kuplex Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    This happened to me too. I restored the game and fixed my issue.

6. Luvinstuff

Luvinstuff Active Member

How does one do that?

7. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

I'm on my phone as well and I reinstalled the new content and I'm still having this issues. I start a battle and it crashes. I've lost 33 energy so far and in this game that's alot

8. ZaxNeon

ZaxNeon Active Member

I'm another Android user having crashes on this event. Was fine up until ELT, now crashes/robs me every time at the first battle. Boo.

9. Kuplex

Kuplex Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Before you log in the game, there's a restore button.

A friendly reminder, make sure your facebook is linked if you do not want to lose your account.

10. Emtaler

Emtaler New Member

I do every thing you have said, but when the first combact begins the game still crashing.

11. mcnoople

mcnoople Well-Known Member

Yup, I am still unable to play this event. Tried again this morning, crashed as soon as I started the mission, didn't even make it to the dialogue.

12. Luvinstuff

Luvinstuff Active Member

Still crashes at the first encounter. This shit sucks!

13. Kuplex

Kuplex Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    I did a couple of restores before it worked for me. If that doesn't work, Gumi needs to release an update fix for it.

14. mcnoople

mcnoople Well-Known Member

That is the fix for this. Having to restore multiple times on fresh DLC is a sign of a buggy product.

15. project 86

project 86 Ascended Member

this event is still crashing for me i have'nt even been able to play 1 battle and i have tried about 10 times now they need to fix this i had no problem with the last several events

Luvinstuff likes this.
  16. Lewwy

Lewwy Member

tried to restore multiple times, it still crashes.

Luvinstuff likes this.
  17. warthogg

warthogg New Member

Restored multiple times as well. Does absolutely nothing to fix the issue. Quality control on this event is SEVERELY lacking. This keeps up and I'll find something else to play.

18. Zero83

Zero83 New Member

Leads:
    Bartz 4 lvl 59
    Nexus 7 tablet never crashed in till first battle of this event....guess where sol

19. Requius

Requius Member

You're lucky you've gotten as far as you have...but I know EXACTLY what you're talking about as far as crash situations go - because they're nearly identical to what happens when I play; which is primarily on my ipad. I can assure you that the device is NOT the problem, because I have also tried to use my phone (android) and the same exact crash during Aquapolis Event happens.

Totally unacceptable on FFBE end. I don't want to be having to do Colosseum battles just to finish my daily quests every day. I already paid my dues with that crap. I don't think any other person ranked at 91 would want to have to do Colosseum runs...it's not only stupid, it also eats up my Arena battles.

Hope we all hear something about a fix soon.

20. Luvinstuff

Luvinstuff Active Member

I received a response today. Basically they said that they are aware and they're working on it.