1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

[Guide] How to remove inactive "Facebook Invite" friend

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RedComet, Jul 18, 2016.

1. RedComet

RedComet Well-Known Member

Bug context:
    Facebook Invite friends is buggy.

Tips:
    I personally avoid adding the what i call: "Minions Lazy Dummy" facebook account.
    You can easily recognize them using this profile picture:
    [​IMG]
    There is a big chance that those are rerolling FB account, although not all. Time will tell.

I prefer a non-MLD (minions lazy dummy) like this one:
    [​IMG]

Why? Because when you add them using "facebook invite" your friend list will be flooded by unrecognized "minions" (read MLD). And by the time you realize they are not login for more than 2 days you have a difficult time removing them simply because you have to unfriend them first on facebook before you can unfriend them from FFBE friend list.

STEP-BY-STEP removing inactive FFBE friend:
    1. Identify their profile picture on FFBE. *I also notice that the first FB profile picture that they login to FFBE will stay there even after they change their profile picture in the future.* (*need confirmation). If that is the case you have to go to their FB and see the "history" of their profile picture to identify them.
    2. Unfriend the inactive on facebook.
    3. Go back to FFBE and remove the inactive.
    4. Go back to the Title of FFBE (I simply press "the back" button)**
    5. Enter FFBE again.
    6. Check your FB friend list and Voila! They are gone!

** I have not try this but assuming if you logout and login again Facebook on FFBE is similar to step 4.

Please let me know if there is a better way...

Enzoyeh likes this.
  2. rexksvii

rexksvii Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Kefka
    In one sentences, remove those inactive facebook 'friends' that didn't play for long time.

3. MPM1

MPM1 Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    The Prince and The Old Man
    I think you're right, it's the propic of when they first playing FFBE. I cleaned my FB friends while looking at the propic, and some got deleted although I was sure I didn't unfriend anyone with that propic.

4. Enzoyeh

Enzoyeh Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Maxwell
    I thought about doing this but then I also see a handful of FFBE icon accounts that are active so I'm waiting a while and see what happens. Great post though!