1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Prominen, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Prominen

Prominen New Member

Global ID:
    Hi I just joined cause I love this game and I want to get better friends. I've only been playing for a few months but I'm catching on quick.

Current Party
    Dark Knight Cecil
    Cloud of Darkness
    Exdeath
    Santa Roselia
    Lightning

Currently leveling and trying to get TMs. I have a ton of good units now that I need to level though. Cecil, WoL, Chizuru, Refia(though I might hold off on her for Tillith), Arc, Ludmille, Zidane (all for the TMs ofc). Looking for high level friends to help out with elite quests!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Nikademos

Nikademos Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Event / Noctis / D. Fina / Ling
    81 GL
    I will open up a spot on my list for you. Not around my phone at the moment to send you a request.

3. Prominen

Prominen New Member

Global ID:
    Finally sent you a request, every time I went to do it something came up and I forgot the rest of the day lol.

4. Nikademos

Global ID:
    Leads:
    81 GL
    Lol. It's all good. I just accepted. Changed out Gilgamesh though. I have been switching between Noctis, TM farming characters, and Event characters.

5. Prominen

Prominen New Member

Global ID:
    That's alright, I don't mind switching to event characters. I managed to clear academia elite with no problem so I just need help with memories elite

6. Nikademos

Global ID:
    Leads:
    81 GL
    I will put Noctis as main for you.