1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

help with linking account to facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by tatunga, Aug 27, 2016.

1. tatunga

tatunga Well-Known Member

sup everyone, wondering if anybody could tell me the exact steps on how to link my account that i'm playing now to facebook. i already linked one to my original facebook but all the units sucked so i kept re rolling. now i'm paranoid if anything happens to my phone now i will lose all the progress i made. so if anybody could point me in the right direction of how to link my current account to either my facebook or a dummy one it really don't matter. thanks in advance.

2. Jose

Jose Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    I believe you can keep your current account by going to "menu" on the home screen in-game (where your doods are), going to "options" and just by clicking "login" on the facebook. Then there will be an option that is "overwrite current account?" And press no.

If you are not sure about my tip/guide you can always contact a mod. I believe they can help you.

tatunga likes this.
  3. tatunga

thanks for the suggestion. im just paranoid to the max about losing all my progress lol maybe ill make another account on a different device and play around with linking it. thanks though.

4. Caith

Caith Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Hi tatunga,
    If you linked your previous account to your facebook, and then logged out and re-rolled you'll have no choice but to link your "current" profile to a new/dummy facebook account.
    Your current facebook (or w/e account you used) have the data where your units weren't good enough.
    Which means right now, everytime you started the game, you had an icon "log in" on the main game page that you where avoiding hitting everytime...

If you login to your existing account, u'll load up your previous account (bad one) to your phone.

(Cant overwrite the account once you have linked it to a facebook account)

tatunga likes this.
  5. tatunga

yeah i understand that part. so i can make a dummy fb account, then log in to dummy fb account on my phone and then go to the main ffbe screen and click log in?? will it sync with the dummy account?? thanks in advance.

6. Caith

Caith Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Yep.
    When you click "login" on the main ffbe screen, they'll ask email and password. (which will be your new facebook one)

After its registered, you switch between your old account if you want! haha
    I did mine yesterday... i'm playing my main account on two different devices now, which is nice! :)

7. Caith

Caith Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    when i did it, it didn't sync automatically even if my Android phone was logged in FB. Had to type in some info.

But then maybe its different on Apple.

8. Jose

Jose Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    Just a quick note, i was talking about login in with facebook from the option menu in-game, not the one on the starting screen.

I had the option like "load previous data?" when i logged , that way and i thought you can overwrite it.