1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Hi all!! Wanted to intro myself :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HiTeemo, Jan 6, 2017.

1. HiTeemo

HiTeemo Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Cecil, CoD, Refia
    Hi All!

I have been browsing through the forum for quite some time now and decided why not make an account and join in on the fun. I am F2P and I am pretty satisfied at where I am at right now. Although I have yet to draw a rainbow, I am hoping for that to happen soon. Like some, I have had my frustrations with pulling for banner chars. I remember spending 8k of my hard earned lapis and 20+ summon tickets I saved from events to pull Lunneth only to fail. I quit the game for a couple of weeks out of frustration but came back afterwards. The next banner with Noctus, I dropped over 38 tickets for it only to get everyone's favorite Charlotte. I was bummed out, but it was worth the risk. Hope to contribute! :)

Btw I finally grinded my first TMR, Dualwield, feels pretty good to finally accomplish that!

Vash426 likes this.
  2. izissuki

izissuki Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandu,Light/Dark Veritas,TidusAyaka
    J86G84
    Hi there.. youre actually the same species with me.. f2p with no 5* base.. i have pulled 2 rainbow both were only troll 3* based CoD and 4* based rosa... right now im more active in Jp than GL as to me Jp is more f2p friendly..

3. Vash426

Vash426 VIP VIP Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about your luck. Sounds like mine. After 6 months of play finally got my first 5* based unit, Noctis. I couldn't imagine playing anymore without him. Lol. Gratz on the dualwield. It makes the game so much easier. Anyways welcome. :)

4. Jose

Jose Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    Welcome to the forum! Let me tell ya, we all have our fair trade of bad luck. *sigh*

5. kim

kim Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    166 907 963
    Leads:
    Orlandu or event unit.
    Hi there, im a member of no 5 star base club too. Pulled my first good healer today - Luka. F2P as well. If RNGesus will bless then he will bless.

6. HiTeemo

HiTeemo Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Cecil, CoD, Refia
    Thanks everyone, yeah the struggles of F2P and having no luck in pulls :(

7. Abudaman

Abudaman Ascended Member Supporter

Welcome to the forums!