1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Holiday Raid Event!

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Rinny, Dec 20, 2016.

1. shulk

shulk Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    gilgamesh, dark fina, noctis
    he has his reasons. he doesnt want Endir to be top dog and he will stop when endir stops
    [​IMG]
    that pic is from his reply btw lol

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Do Tu Nguyen and Veralian like this.
  2. Furlis

Furlis Member

Global ID:
    Didn't read that, as the new map was already released i thought both of them were at the same time...

my bad

3. shulk

shulk Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    gilgamesh, dark fina, noctis
    yeah it is possible i got mine just now ...just run ELITE and if possible bring a noctis friend. he helps a lot with fire flask

4. Madamel

Madamel Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Raine: CoD/Gilgamesh
    New Dread Frost on ELT I presume? Need to finish the individual before 12/30... it's hard enough now on ELT and it's going to get harder >.<

5. Do Tu Nguyen

Do Tu Nguyen Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Since I reaped all Individual rewards, I would stop doing this event and focus all energy on farming Lapis. I have cleared the story but my missions still at Kolobos, Lanzelt. So there would be thousands of lapis waitting for me. I can make about 1250/day at averaged 50Lapis/10NRG/story quest. I hope I would have enough Lapis for whatever bundle Gumi will offer this New Year.
    That would reduce my reward down to the 5% TM but that's not big of a deal to me now.

6. CrovaxSK

CrovaxSK Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    I had 11k before the new content went live so I took a break from frosty to do the new content and will finish the last 1k when thr new harder boss comes out.

Eynskaet likes this.
  7. Jeany1234

Jeany1234 Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    I somehow didn't receive the Burst Pots from the group rewards. Anyone else? Only got the 10 from individual...

8. Squall

Squall Well-Known Member Supporter

Those will be delivered on Jan 9. You gotta wait a year to get them.

9. Marrhault

Marrhault Member

Finally got an OK strat for newer people like myself with just OK units no TMR etc and farming PRO:

What I need to clear each time is my 6* ExDeath and a friend 6* ExDeath 300+ mag.

Other units hardly matter but should include people that can buff your mag/spr.

I make sure I break each of the boxes for spr at a minimum. For my team is Agrias full break box a, tillith 5* deshell (Shiva esper) box b, cod 5* deshell (Diabolos esper) box C. I can focus on Cecil 6* and double meteor on both ExDeath this allows me to kill all boxes on first turn. Then I buff heal as needed and make sure I break frosty on 2nd followed by meteor/fiagera as MANA allows. Hope this helps someone!

Also these aren't my standard esper combos but gets the units I need deshell haha

10. Caliber

Caliber Well-Known Member

I just equipped diabolos on my elza for double demon killer and dual wield with flame lance, she does over 225,000 damage per turn

11. LLL

LLL Member

Global ID:
    968 922 624
    currently at around 11k points, should be able to get my moogle by today or tomorrow. after 12k is it worth to grind for higher ranking or spend energy on other stuffs as a f2p.... it is only one extra ticket but we can never complain on more tickets
    ::cactaur::::cactaur::::cactaur::

12. Xshock

Xshock Active Member

Sure. More tickets mean more change to get a banner base 3* unit like Charlotte ::VIP::

CrovaxSK likes this.
  13. Maverickbp

Maverickbp VIP VIP

I've almost completed her TM....TWICE!

14. Magoya

Magoya Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis
    I stopped doing the event after I got the moogle. Now I'm maxing Noctis out, which is way more useful than trying to get an extra ticket from the event. Even if it wasn't Noctis, there are better things to do. Unless the new snowman brings new rewards, I'm moving on to explorations and TM grinding.

15. Regime02

Regime02 Member

Got my moogle now I'm only 20% away from my gilgamesh tmr woot woot might actually tmr grind that last 20% out

16. Sparkle

Sparkle Ascended Member

Lol. F2P can laugh at elite....

Just not noob F2P accounts like my Noctis project.

We're talking level 100 six stars, with story/trial equipment.

17. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Kosi mazaki VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Chizuru waifu
    With 700+ ATK friend's Noctis and chaining fire damage, I was able to clear ELT enough times to get 12k moogle. Zidane is now 70%, DW is getting closes and closer :)

18. XtremeZzZz1111

XtremeZzZz1111 Member

For ELT Frost Offensive , actually not that hard even for f2p , just equip fire elemental weapon (flame tongue) , and try to chain it with your firaga caster, it will wipe all box in 2-3 turn,bring out friend unit with fire elemental weapon n' esper diabolos, it will help,
    i clear elt with 12k mog trust within 4 days farming ,
    my squad :
    lightning / vernard + enhancer + diabolos 514 atk
    chizuru / chirijirade + shiva 437 atk
    Cod / thorn mace + golem 442 atk
    Mercedes / golden Axe + ifrit + materia ability with hp 10% 4 slots 403 atk
    Exdeath / wizard rod + ice armor + ramuh 527 mag
    friend : i like use lightning / chizuru with fire elemental weapon or exdeath (500+ atk/mag)

1 turn : mercedes battle cry , cod omni veil , then ex death dbm firaga , lightning area blast , chizuru phantom shadow, lightning area blast
    2 turn : if box still there , repeat 1st except mercedes use sea king chop on frostor , cod use call of void on frostor
    3 turn : exdeath dbm firaga then chain lightning(both) crushing blow,chizuru phantom shadow, mercedes n cod repeat 2nd
    finish
    sometimes,
    i can finish it only 1 turn when with friend using chizuru with dw chirijiraden+sakura fubuki+diabolos (600+)

19. Caliber

Caliber Well-Known Member

That.......was a joke otko

20. Night

Night Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Noctis
    Yea "high difficulty" my ass... was just the same as the other ELT stage... aaaaand no new rewards so back to tm farming ::joy::