1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

How to effectively schedule your NRG spending (F2P) Part 2 - Farming Exp.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Sollero, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Sollero

Sollero Well-Known Member Supporter

Understanding what is possible to do in game considering your NRG/time is important to organize yourself and priorize NRG spending in X at expense of Y... it gets more important when you try to reach some goal (TM, level, equipments...) hoping it'll be useful to beat limited time events...

So, i decided to share some of the data in my FFBE spreadsheet... nothing really new, only organized... hope it helps and sorry for bleh english...

NRG
    First of all: NRG/Time, considering you're maxing efficiency making all daily quests at lower cost in Earth Shrine and any 5nrg vortex dungeon (im using a pessimist mean of +10, since you can get +6~16 NRG/day, depending on the daily quests you got in a day):

table 1.1 - NRG/Time
    [​IMG]

Obs: I'm not considering RNG rewards, ranking up refills or unforced daily quests...

TMR Farming

http://brave-exvius.com/threads/how...our-nrg-spending-f2p-part-1-farming-tmr.6115/

EXP Farming
    I'm not considering monthly EXP farming caps, since this information is kinda useless (no one needs one month of EXP farm)... What i did here was gathering some numbers from the dungeons we use more to farm EXP (until now) and compared then for a maximum of one week:

table 3.1 EXP/NRG Dungeons
    [​IMG]

For farming exploration i recommend tryning dungeons that will give extra benefit, like good Rank/NRG and Items like specific Megacites you need, specific MegaCrysts you need, Sacred Crystal, Dragon Scale, and others itens you need (you can always verify on wiki). You can see Pros and Cons of each Dungeon in table 3.2.

table 3.2 EXP/NRG Dungeons (extra info)
    [​IMG]

Finally, for scheduling your EXP farms you need to know how much exp your units still needs to max out... so i created these tables to help out:

table 3.3.1 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 1)
    [​IMG]

table 3.3.2 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 2)
    [​IMG]

table 3.3.3 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 3)
    [​IMG]

table 3.3.4 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 4)
    [​IMG]

table 3.3.5 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 5)
    [​IMG]

table 3.3.6 Remaining Exp/Lvl (Growth Pattern 6)
    [​IMG]

-> table 3.1 shows total exp you get in each exploration, you can manage your farming party as you wish.. to reach right information remember to divide each dungeons exp by the number of members you got in your party (friends don't count)

-> tables 3.3.1~3.3.6 shows remaining exp for your characters depending on wich level they are and wich growth pattern they stand for... some units change their own growth pattern depending on how many stars they are in the moment... take a look at wiki to know what are the growth patterns of your units in each star before consulting these tables.

Part 1 (Farming TMR)-> http://brave-exvius.com/threads/how...our-nrg-spending-f2p-part-1-farming-tmr.6115/
    Part 3 -> Farming Rank (soon)

Kosiciel, Goddess Nyx, Jvalz and 3 others like this.
  2. Jvalz

Jvalz Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeu or Luneth
    Great! Can't wait for rank farming guide.

3. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Struggler VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive / Firion
    It would be great if you could update it with Zoldaad locations - now best permanent place to farm unit EXP.

4. Sollero

I'm low on time lately, but i'll try doing that next week... =]
    You're totally right when you say Zoldaad explorations are the best to farm exp cause at this point they got the best Exp/Nrg by far and yet, if compared to Aquatic Cove and Mystic Dungeon, they are all even speaking of Rank/NRG...

Kosiciel likes this.
  5. Realityfelon

Realityfelon Active Member

Dumb question: Can you just farm an Exploration Dungeon indefinitely? Like just go in and never leave?

6. Sollero

you can... but theres a limit of battles... so there will be no point in staying there forever.. lol
    take a look on the FFBE wiki... there you can see everything about specific exploration data

7. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Struggler VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive / Firion
    You usually have up to 30 battles in exploration dungeon, then you will not see any more encounters. So it's pointless to wander there indefinitely.

8. Realityfelon

Realityfelon Active Member