1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

It's time to step down...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by DanT, Dec 20, 2016.

1. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

As the title says, it's time for me to step down from my moderator position and go back to being a regular member. As some of you probably noticed, I've been rather busy this past month and, while I have a mini-vacation till about mid-january due to the holidays, I still feel I want to step down from my position so I can dedicate my free time to actually play the game rather than use it moderating the forums.

Thank you all for all the support you've given me while I was your friendly neighborhood moderator and thanks to @Rinny for actually inviting me to become a mod in the first place, since it's something I've enjoyed for many months.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Rinny

Rinny γγƒŽδΈ€ Forum Manager VIP Supporter

Thank you Dan for your time and dedication to our forum, as one of the first moderators I hand picked , you've been a great asset and I wish you all the best! It's a shame that this is happening, but that's just the path everything in life does eventually go. Never to be replaced, you've made your place in our community. Good luck in everything you decide and I'm glad you will be around still to talk with us and play the game, looking forward to our continued interactions!

[​IMG]

Hillgigas209, xTeKt0n1c and DanT like this.
  3. Asf

Asf Dead ace VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau
    The title had me thinking that you would quit the game . Lol

4. S3PHIR0TH

S3PHIR0TH You need more HP :3 VIP Supporter

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Onion Knight | Tidus
    DanT, you'll never be a regular member! Even if you're not a mod, you're still a VIP! :) You've done a lot and I used Tatsuya/Sorata to clear a lot of trials/event stuff when I first started JP (and for the dark espers).

Sadly, you've stepped down from a mod but I'm not one to stop you. Feel free to do as you wish and I hope you won't be so busy in the future! Blesses DanT

5. K.Abuse

K.Abuse Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning, Chizuru, Kefka, WoL, Lenna
    Thanks for being a mod, looking forward to have you chat moar and play moar!

JChunks likes this.
  6. JChunks

JChunks Lightning strikes everytime she moves VIP Supporter

Leads:
    GL: Ask Akari JP: Yriadil Got it
    Thx for everything while u were a Mod DanT.
    Good to know ur still playing the game::up::

Hillgigas209 and K.Abuse like this.