1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Krile as dps/off heal worth it?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Bruce Wayne, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

I got lucky and pulled Krile 5* the other day. Currently have 5* S Roselia as main heals, but am working on my 4* refia for main heals. Question is, is Krile worth leveling as dps/off heals to back up refia. Is there a better option? Any advices welcome ty.

2. Diego Vargas

Diego Vargas Active Member Supporter

No, given that you have Refia and Santa Roselia, Krile is trash.

3. Ryou89

Ryou89 Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    i played a long time with refia/krile. krile is not bad with dualcast but thats it. she has pretty low hp, no esuna, no raise. what other options do you have?

4. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Ok, what about 4* Terra for dps backup heals. Or do i even need backup heals?

5. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    actually you rarely need a second heal. mostly you need a tank, a heal, a support/fullbreaker and 2 dps. refia is the No.1 heal atm, so you really don't need another one, but if you don't have anything better than krile I would use her over terra as a dps because of dualcast.

6. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Current team 5*s - S. Roselia lv49, delita lv61, mercedes lv44, 4*s - WoL lv 54, and exdeath lv39. Others i have...
    5* Krile
    4*-
    Terra
    Agrias
    Refia x2
    Shadow
    Kuja
    Cecil
    Lenna
    Gaffgarion x2
    Hope x2 (have him on iphone acct at 60ish, really like him, but will not use if i has better)
    Fang
    Arc
    Luka
    3*
    Sarah, kain, edgar, cyan, anzelm, luna, garland x3, kuja, CoD x2, terra x2, vaan, duane, cerius x2, roselia x2, medius x3, russell, golbez x2, xiao, locke, celes, hayate, lenna, lani, ludmille x3, alma, sazh, edge, ingus, elle
    2*
    Rain, lasswell, fina
    1* liza
    I plan to buy the dark fina package on payday to get the mats, but mostly the gigantaurs. Do some power leveling of my main team, whoever that should be

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    For your team i'd say

1. Exdeath as DPS (Ramuh)
    2. CoD as DPS/Support (Diabolos)
    3. Cecil as Tank/2nd Heal (Golem)
    4. Agrias as FullBreaker (Ifrit)
    5. Refia as Heal (Carbuncle)

some other Units you maybe lvl up as backup for future events: WoL, Luka, Mercedes, Delita. and you could farm ludmilles (all 3) tmr for dualcast

P.S. If you pull Dark Fina she can replace Exdeath, she is the best magic dps unit atm

8. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Ya, i had planned dark fina as dps if i get lucky nuff to pull her, thanks for the info!

9. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    best of luck to you. I was lucky enough to pull hear after only 5 summon tickets ;)
    but I had no luck last year - no lightning, no luneth, no gilgamesh, no noctis xD

10. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Im planning to use all 5 tickets from frosty rewards on d fina banner, we'll see if my luck holds. I pulled luka, and it was the "oh, you got a blue crystal... psych! It's actually a gold!" Lol was bummed then happy for a min

11. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    yeah I know that feeling.. :D
    I used 25 tickets and 5k lapis on my other account. 3x Luka, more than 10 Elles, 1x Bartz, 2 CoD, 3 Snow and no Dark Fina :(

12. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Oh? FfXIII units still dropping? Sweet!
    Oh, one last question, the free pulls i get from friend points, level and sell or level and use as enhance? Or just sell or enhance w/o level?

13. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    you should look at the tmr rewards, so you should keep some of them. but you could also save your FP for an event where you could get Gigantaurs and Pots

here's a list with ratings for the tmr
    https://exviuswiki.com/Trust_Master_Reward

The Units without any good tmr you could either sell or use for enhancement or collect them like I do xD

14. Khidir

Khidir Member

I've gotten quite a bit of mileage out of Krile until I pulled my Refia(not finished yet).

I've heard Refia is much better by a long shot but haven't had the chance to compare them.

Until you get dual cast TMR I would keep Krile on the bench just in case, the nice thing about Krile is she can open your chain for your DPs and still heal but this is probably a moot point compared to embolden but great for a mage party.

15. Sasza

Sasza Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    ExDeath MAG 469
    I really like Krile.
    If you plan on running mages team (ExDeath & Dark Fina) I would say that Krile should be your choice especially that you have her in trainig. You cannot cast Curaja twice, which is very useful. When equipped with specific materias for bar-ra spells Krille is able to provide your team quite good elemental resistance. And her Aeroga (done twice) can give you some spells chaining. You have no raise, but this can be done with items.

In case of Refia, Full Life is always nice but you won't find much use in Embolden (your def is low anyway, you won't stay alive thanks to that bonus probably), though she can clear status ailments.
    Luka is also very good at healing.

16. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Noob question, dp's?

17. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
  18. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

19. Ryou89

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, Chizuru
    np ;)

20. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Member

Im currently using ludmille on my iphone to grind her (his?) tmr, should i equip for mag or atk?

And thanks for all your help, I appreciate it!