1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Locations of Sacred Crystals and Heavens Ash

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jake, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Jake

Jake Member

Global ID:
    Now this in no way will be 100% accurate. However I will post here where I have acquired Sacred Crystals and Heaven's Ash. These to me have been the hardest to get. Now if you know of places you have seen these drop, please post. I will add them to this list. Since these are needed for most 5* awakenings it would be awesome to have a nice list! If you post a location I am happy to give credit where credit is due.

Sacred Crystals
    Vortex - Vortex of Desires - Chamber of Awakening - Intermediate - xTeKt0n1c
    (By far the vortex is your best bet for Sacred Crystals right now. Out of 2 runs as a test, I ended up with 3 Sacred Crystals)

Before we go into map locations, I am going to stress this. It is a very low chance drop that it will drop from the end bosses. They do drop from the End Bosses in Explorations and the last map of each of the Lanzelt Maps which are listed below. I will still say, for Sacred Crystals, just farm the Vortex.

Deserted Highroad - Southwest - I did get 3 while running the Hunger quest. Ran this map a lot for the Hunger quest.
    Phantom Forest - Den of the Beast
    Lanzelt Estuary - Feeding Pool
    Kol Badlands - West Exit
    Zadehl Eastersands - Arid Valley
    Zadehl Wastersands - Bug Territory
    Lechios Hills - Bandit's Hideout
    Lanzelt Lowlands - Hillside
    Lanzelt Highlands - Summit - This is where I grind rank XP. It is 27.0 rank xp/NRG spent
    Lanzelt Snowfield – Demon’s Lair
    Wolfsfang Peak – Summit Master
    Lanzelt Ruins – Interior

Heaven's Ash
    This seems to drop a lot in almost any exploration/regular encounter on the second island.
    Phantom Forest - Den of the beast

Wolfsfang Peak - Icy Pass
    Wolfsfang Peak - Frozen Lake
    Wolfsfang Peak - Summit Master
    Wolfsgang Peak - Exploration - kinda rare....
    Lanzelt Highlands - Summit

Stealing locations of Heaven's Ash and Sacred Crystals

Sacred Crystals
    So far.... no idea :(
    Heaven's Ash
    Phantom Forest Monsters - Credit Rinny

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Goguma and Rinny like this.
  2. Rinny

Rinny Nin Forum Manager VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    470 787 050
    Leads:
    Ariana/Lightning
    phantom forest is great for heavens ashe cause half the mobs you encounter you can steal them from as well, good place for grinding overall. Def the hardest mats to get

Hillgigas209 and Jake like this.
  3. Jake

Jake Member

Global ID:
    I for sure have not been trying to steal. I should but pretty much been just seeing what areas just drop them. Maybe a bit later I will add a stealing list OR if people are stealing and can post that would help out everyone as well.

Rinny likes this.
  4. Rinny

Rinny Nin Forum Manager VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    470 787 050
    Leads:
    Ariana/Lightning
    It's more a suggestion really :] it's a good chance to work on steal achievement farming too, if you're already trying to run through for mats! I like never steal outside the colosseum woops

Hillgigas209 likes this.
  5. Jake

Jake Member

Global ID:
    lol yeah.... I am very bad at that as well. Colosseum.... yep running quests I am horrible and I have Vannx2 and Paul..... I have no excuse lol

Rinny likes this.
  6. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Heretic VIP Supporter

Leads:
    N/A
    N/A
    For the sacred crystals I have found most map 2 bosses rarely drop them. Besides that it's INT Vortex sadly

7. Jake

Jake Member

Global ID:
    I am getting pretty good luck of Sacred crystals out of the vortex. Last 4 runs I have got 7. I would say that is a better chance than ANY map location hehe

8. Ryan Dawson

Ryan Dawson New Member

Global ID:
    You can get heavens ash from the exploration stage in phantom forest also, picked up two in two minutes. Only 8 NRG too. Could have got more.

Attached Files:

9. galax9845

galax9845 Active Member

Leads:
    Cloud of Darkness
    Have the drop rates for Heaven's Ash been lowered? I've been running Phantom Forest Exploration and not getting much. Spent 20 min this morning and got 4. Spent 10 now and only got 1.

10. Jake

Jake Member

Global ID:
    I never used Phantom Forest to get mine. I always used Lanzelt Highlands - Summit. They usually drop pretty well from there. It was also the area I would use to rank up because it gives you 27 rank exp / NGR used which is the best for a non-exploration area.

Kyoichiro Mibu and galax9845 like this.
  11. galax9845

galax9845 Active Member

Leads:
    Cloud of Darkness
    Alright I'll give that a shot. Thanks!