1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Memories from the Aquapolis 1/6 - 1/18 (Event info + guide now available)

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Jose, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Arwen

Arwen Member

Then I stand corrected it is not bury thy head in the sand day, it is the pot calling the kettle black day! They do realize their game runs 2D pixelated sprites, right?

2. galax9845

galax9845 Active Member

Leads:
    Cloud of Darkness
    Seems scattered. I made it all the way through ELT no issues.

3. Bilbob

Bilbob Member

Hi all, relatively new player here, been around for about 2 weeks. (Rank 23 currently)

Am looking for strong friends to assist me through getting the whip for my dark fina in this event. My squad is currently 2 5*'s (noel-lead, d-fina) along with 3 4*'s (roselia,chiz,agrias). Only part way through story, so my gear is weak sauce as yet. Lucked out to get a D-fina on summons, wanna get her that whip if possible. Made it through the (ADV) lev with what I have now without to much difficulty.

Watched a walk through vid of exdeath metors one-shotting her in the (Pro) lev...my team is no where close to that kinda firepower as yet.

tyvm for any assistance, and good luck in your own adventures...

4. bwompX2

bwompX2 Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Chizuru, Firion or Cecil
    On an LG G4 with Android 6.0. No crashes yet with Aquapolis. I actually had an issue with crashes and phone resets with the Frosty/Deathfrost fights. Haven't experienced those problems with any other event.

5. Raffa

Raffa Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    CoD
    I got a CoD for you, if that would help, his LB does very well with the bosses.
    What's your ID number?

6. Gronio

Gronio Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth, Agrias, Tellah
    My english is not so good to know this expression, or I would have used it in my answer ::ink::
    I answered that many other players with current gen devices face the same problem...

I agree the performance and stability is dreadful for a game running such sprites!

Arwen likes this.
  7. Bilbob

Bilbob Member

Thank you. :) My ID - 014,935,585

8. Jvalz

Jvalz Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth or Refia
    You can add me. Please put brave-exvius.com on your char info.

9. aeroprime

aeroprime Member

Leads:
    Lvl 60 Cecil, 6 star
    Yeah I'm getting problems with crashing too. I try to do the event and it crashes immediately for some reason.

10. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Is anyone else having issues with the new event. I keep get kicked our of my game when I try and run the dungeon. I've sent a tech support ticket. I have reinstalled the download and still same issues. Any help for a fellow FF fan would be awesome

TooLegit50 likes this.
  11. DeathShadow

DeathShadow Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL Yun,Olive. JP Elfried,FireVeritas
    Well fourth try on beginner I actually didn't crash so thought maybe they fixed it. Went to try the next level and .....crash. Of course. I did get a response from gumi earlier today also but it was similar to that other posters response. Not really anything to do with my question .

12. YannC

YannC Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    No crashes. But still, Gumi should give me free tickets...

PLEASE ::ink::

13. Konival

Konival Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis
    Could someone please help me with ELT? I really want the whip, but I´m not strong enough to clear ELT. I think my main problem is that I don´t deal any DPS at all, having a mediocre team without Noctis, combined with the fact that you have to run through all the previous bosses.

14. mystuhmusic

mystuhmusic Well-Known Member Supporter

literally just 1-shot Dark Fina... that stupid map created so much unnecessary suspense lol...

15. Xshock

Xshock Active Member

Elt lvl give you the moogle not the whip. Pro lvl give the whip. If you cannot finish it yourself try to find some op ppl , there are many posts that strong players give the help with their op units, you just need to find and add them. Btw pro lvl to get the whip was really easier, elt lvl is more harder however with a average team and op unit friend (mine was noctis 700+ atk) still pass it easy.

16. DeathShadow

DeathShadow Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL Yun,Olive. JP Elfried,FireVeritas
    I would like to actually play this event without crashing constantly . I guess the good thing is today I got about 15% closer to black cowl tm farming at earth shrine since I can't do event.

17. Macska

Macska Active Member Supporter

Game crashed (on my iPhone 6) just when Cecil was about to cast Focus during the PRO fight against DF so I decided to wait pretty much all day hoping that there would be some improvement.

Cecil, Refia, Vaan, Exdeath, CoD and Lightning friend (703 atk)

I don't have any TMRs yet (wait, I do have Rizer's!) but I got all the lapis in my first try! :)

Once again the credit goes to my friend Tenlade and I wish everyone good luck!

Attached Files:

18. Farron

Farron Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    083 439 625
    Leads:
    Exdeath Luneth
    Not bad for a one time event. D Fina gave me little trouble for the amount of spells she was spamming. I accidentally went past a few thresholds but keeping buffs up constantly was my life saver. Also highly recommend Exdeath on the 3 bosses before D Fina. His LB is just too OP as they are not immune to a lot of status ailments. I just filled up his LB before the boss, execute it and BAM! they're diseased, paralyzed, silenced and blinded (I.E. completely helpless).

Team comp fully maxed:
    Luneth (Diabolos)
    Exdeath (Ramuh) * MVP for LB and one shot normal mobs.
    Tillith (Shiva)
    WoL (Ifrit) * about 4.2k HP to survive onslaught
    Cecil (Golem)
    Friend unit Noctis (Diabolos)

Things to note:
    Only TM I have is Excalibur and was equipped to Luneth

Attached Files:

19. Veritas of the Wine

Veritas of the Wine Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Noctis
    You might be on to something there. I got my Noctis on the second to last day of his banner. Either way, I'm waiting until the last minute on this one, as I want to see who is on the next banner before deciding how much to put into this one.

20. Veritas of the Wine

Veritas of the Wine Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Noctis
    Took another run at Pro. Crashed again when I got to Soul Aspirator. I have a full wifi connection & literally only safari & whatsapp open on my phone. Screw you, Gumi!

Farron and TooLegit50 like this.