1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Memories from the Aquapolis 1/6 - 1/18 (Event info + guide now available)

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Jose, Jan 3, 2017.

1. TooLegit50

TooLegit50 Well-Known Member

Leads:
    1.1k atk Olive
    The question now is are they going to fix this broken ass event or are we just screwed? I can't progress any more crash city.

2. Chase

Chase Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    I have a solution for you guys looking for game crashing gumi support response. They seem to like Ariana right now so spam the hell out of her social media asking her to help. Maybe light a fire under them if you get her to think she signed her precious face to something that is failing. These social media types dont like their image tarnished.
    just my thoughts.
    #ArianaFixGumi

3. Robster89

Robster89 New Member

I got a Message back from Gumi. After I told them In like 6 Mails how pissed most of the players are they said that they are currently working on that problem.
    Not sure if thats the truth to be honest

4. Veritas of the Wine

Veritas of the Wine Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Noctis, Fryevia
    Might as well wait to see if there is a fix then. I guess we have two weeks of this event.

5. fabiandeny

fabiandeny Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive/Noctis
    ever since Brave Frontier, most of their response for crashes are please redownload the game..

6. Lemongrass

Lemongrass Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    finally got their respone

Dear Player,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are already aware that users are experiencing crashes on the new vortex. Rest assured that we will forward this message to the proper department for checking. For now, I can only humbly suggest that wait for updates regarding the matter. Please keep in mind that this may take time. I hope you understand.

I shall tag this ticket as resolved for now. Please be informed that you can still respond or reopen this ticket in case you want to follow up.With that said, if you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again by creating a new ticket!

Regards,
    Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Operations Team

zero luck with all the pulls again, hope that they resolve it asap, already super pissed::ink::

7. gottodo1

gottodo1 New Member

Hey Guys,
    I'd really like to beat Pro but I get to Fina and really struggled the first time, I've been changing my lineup/accessories and I've only been playing 4/5 weeks so that makes sense but, with the following players, do you think I can get a combination that will beat it? If I can beat pro I can take Refia to Lvl 6 and start moving her up so any help would be appreciated.

Snow 5* lvl 73
    Zidane 5* lvl 65
    Chizuru 5* lvl 69
    Refia 5* max
    Rain 5* max
    Exdeath 5* max
    Vanille 5* max
    Lasswell 5* max

8. Chase

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    Grab a big friend and just crush her. the PRO version isn't that strong. If you got a big friend they could solo her most likely while you cover the buffs.

9. gottodo1

gottodo1 New Member

Ya, my highest friend is a 45 so that doesn't work very well.

10. Jose

Jose Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    ......still waiting on the first encounter crash issue before doing event.

*sips tea*

This sure is grand.

Arwen and Byrdman like this.
  11. Shihou

Shihou Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Refia <3
    It's pretty hard to fight dark fina (elt) but imho, two headed dragon is more annoying >.<

12. Chase

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
  13. gottodo1

gottodo1 New Member

I'm new here so thanks for posting this!

14. BFG

BFG Active Member

I've now wasted 45 energy trying to finish ELT, my phone crashed twice just selecting the stage, so tried on emulator, got all the way to Soul Aspirator, and crashed again! Probs only get 30 energy as compensation, if anything at all..... =(

15. Farron

Farron Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    083 439 625
    Leads:
    Exdeath Luneth
    Co
    Couldn't agree more. I'm rather surprised it hasn't happened yet to me at all.

16. Shadows

Shadows Member

On elite I get her to 10% and she goes crazy, debuff all team, multiple ultimas, kisses flares, comets 5-12 usually kills all but one or two....then finished me. Had buffs up shellaga, def, atk party was (Charlotte with patriot and fairy/gold braclet, Agrias, 2x Lightning, WW Fina and Friend Refina).
    Is there a way to remove all the debuff on a party at once?

17. spada

spada Arena Runner-Up Arena Runner-Up Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth, Noctis or Lightning usually
    I can tell you from the beginning not to use Zidane, his stats are horrible. Other than them... Snow (Tank), Chizuru, Exdeath (Damage Dealers), Rain (Magic Break With Shiva), Vanille (Support with Focus). If that's still not enough, then swap Chizuru or Exdeath with Refia for an extra Healer

Hope this helps

18. spada

spada Arena Runner-Up Arena Runner-Up Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth, Noctis or Lightning usually
    I've only cleared up to ADV, now just farming dualcast (only 1.1% left!) before i give either PRO or ELT a go

19. bufus

bufus Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, it seems I am unable to beat ELT, so another moogle lost :(
    I go in with Cecil, 2 Exdeaths, Ingus and CoD, plus a 700 atk Noctis friend. First turn Cecil does focus, CoD omniveil, Ingus full breaks, both Exdeaths cast the light magic (can't remember the name), noctis does thunder flask.
    After that, Cecil gets trapped in a curaja loop, and Ingus is down to using items because of petrify. The Exdeaths simply can't do enough damage, which is why they're there, and noctis can't do it alone...

20. Chase

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    Need more Physical DPS =/ Noctis can take her from about 35% to 0 with his LB if he is well geared. Also is thunderflask needed if you already used FB? Could save that action for warp break?

Are you taking her past the 50% and 30% threshholds at the same time? She will use all the triggers at once if you do. Also make sure she has Mag/SPR broken all fight.