1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Memories from the Aquapolis 1/6 - 1/18 (Event info + guide now available)

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Jose, Jan 3, 2017.

  1. OxKriegerxO

    OxKriegerxO Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    46
    Likes Received:
    6
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2016
    Global ID:
    905 311 490
    Leads:
    Yun,Lightning
    @JustinHChrist would u please help me out on elt too...my id is 905 311 490..
     
  2. project 86

    project 86 Ascended Member

    Messages:
    1,320
    Likes Received:
    693
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    figured as much i have just had the worst pulls when it comes to grabbing a very good attacker:(
     
  3. shulk

    shulk Well-Known Member Supporter

    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    30
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2016
    Global ID:
    593934542
    Leads:
    orlandu
    Rank:
    104
    i tried the event again for elite twice crash twice
    oh well goodbye trust moogle ::salt::::salt::::salt::
     
  4. DeathShadow

    DeathShadow Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    579
    Likes Received:
    153
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2016
    Global ID:
    120,690,243
    Japan ID:
    738,860,249
    Leads:
    GL Yun,Olive.Orlandu JP Elfried,FV,2B
    Rank:
    100s
    Can't believe they still haven't fixed the crashing. I thought for sure this update for the type-0 stuff would have an aquapolis update rolled into it. Instead we just get a note saying they will re-release aquapolis sometime in the future .....well maybe I won't be playing then because of this constant crap
     
  5. Raffa

    Raffa Well-Known Member Supporter

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    6
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Global ID:
    719.912.737
    Leads:
    Chizuru
    Rank:
    79
    Nope. She has a 90% sleep resist, so the chances falls to 10%
     
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. Valmanway

    Valmanway Ascended Member Supporter

    Messages:
    233
    Likes Received:
    60
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2016
    Leads:
    Olive / Aileen / Noctis / Orlandeau
    Rank:
    129
    It sucks that Gumi still havent figured out a solution for the crash, as i have yet to finish a single one of the event, smh.
     
  7. Byrdman

    Byrdman Well-Known Member Supporter

    Messages:
    400
    Likes Received:
    119
    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2016
    Global ID:
    787 102 732
    Leads:
    Noctis
    Rank:
    80?
    F this event. I wish they would just give out the completion rewards. Been grinding TM past couple weeks got dual wield from 0 to 35%. Gimme a Moogle gumi u pos!
     
  8. Strangereign

    Strangereign Member

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    Could someone powerful please add me to finish this event? My ID is 933 196 550 and my leader is CoD.
     
  9. Sirdana

    Sirdana Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    13
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2016
    i could really use someone way OP ... I have gotten her to 15% multiple times but no dice and only got 2 days left ; ; i really need dualcast on my refia. prettry sure i could do it with that. 982.775.071 thanks bunches!
     
  10. Sirdana

    Sirdana Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    13
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2016
    I WON!!! yipe!!!
     

Share This Page