1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Need some help on Pro Event I have a Dark Fina lead 6*

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Cplkilljoy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Cplkilljoy

Cplkilljoy New Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dark Fina, lightening both lvl 100
    I am fairly new to the game but am a daily player and plan to support the game financially.

My Global ID is 435,947,145.

My current team is Santa roselia 4* ( may replace with luke) Chizuru 5* Cecil 5# Dark Fina and Cloud of Darkness 4* ( I could swap in a 5# zidane for him) I know I will not be able to get the trust moogle on this event but I would very much like to get the weapon for my Fina.

If any one could add me for a day or two that could make that happen I would be very grateful.

Also I would like to thank you all for putting together a forum so full of knowledge for us new comers, it has been very helpful.