1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

New to JPN, need help on Team Building and TMR directions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by axtun, Jan 10, 2017.

1. axtun

axtun New Member

Started JPN about a week ago and got this: http://imgur.com/NFHyi3p box right now.

Not really sure how to build a team with this, I'm thinking along the lines of:

DPS

Nyx X2

Glauca/Chizuru

Support

Rikku

Tank/Healer

Cecil

Currently farming TMR for 2 Zidanes, Rikku, Nyx and Glauca.

I recently got a WoL too, who fits better in my team? WoL or Cecil?

2. izissuki

izissuki Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Chiz |Orlandu, Light Veritas, Ayaka
    77 ,47
    my suggestion..
    nyx, glauca, rikku, wol and you need a healer.. well cecil can be a healer too but in this case i rather use refia..
    wol is better than cecil as he have aoe cover..
    in term of tmr, my priority
    1st= DW, but you only need 1 for glauca as nyx already have initiate DW
    2nd= DC, you gonna need it to double heal your team or raise+heal
    3rd= wep, for nyx you need to clear cerberus with less 5 party to get the dagger. for glauca aim for his tmr, his GS is pretty good.
    4th= after dps got decent wep, now you need to boost their attack with tmr such as chizuru tmr/warei etc
    5th= now that you have good dmg, you can do other tmr. like hayate's tmr and support tmr like rikku tmr( but 1st, lvl her LB before awake her)
    i hope this helps you

3. axtun

axtun New Member

Thanks man!

1. DW is definitely for Glauca, but seeing I have more than 2 of them, should I farm two DW and give them both? So that they can chain the -50% light/dark debuff together?

2. What would be the optimal equips for Glauca? Dual Glauca TMR or 1 TMR + Excalibur?

3. Already got the Nyx Dagger =D

4. I don't think Nyx or Glauca can equip katana, meaning Chizuru TMR is not as useful for them?

5. Too late on the Rikku awakening as I already awakened her to 6*, needed her to beat the trial bosses. I'm up until Gilgamesh now, waiting to clear more story mission before trying to take him down.

4. izissuki

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    77 ,47
    1. i usually use friend's glauca n use him as chain finisher.. the 36mp one.. sure you can chain em both
    2. i should go with 1 GS( any will do) and one sword.. did u get the sword from new year bundle?
    4. yea youre right XD.. not worth to farm for now, maybe when u got leonhart, aim that
    5. well that gona be hurt.. its ok, make sure you lvl her LB if u get a new one

5. axtun

axtun New Member

1. I always thought his 45MP Multi hit is like a mini Orlandu Holy Explosion, guess I didn't think about using him as a finisher much.

2. Yep I did get the New Year Bundle sword. Is this because the Great Sword mastery doesn't stack?

4. Ah that seems like a very good TMR. I'll look out for him

5. Yikes, I didn't know its that important.

6. izissuki

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    77 ,47
    1. he can be a chainer too.. i forgot which move..
    2. it does stack, but you want to use 2 glauca right.. i rather give 1 GS for each than farm 4 GS for both..
    5. yea her LB grants reraise + def/spi .. more lvl = more def/spi

7. 2machi

2machi Member

You have one of my favorite TMRs in your box.... Shine. Nyx with Shine TMRs really...uh...shines.

My Nyx runs around with 85% dodge, and it's almost therapeutic when I see whiffs.