1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Newish to FFBE, New to This Forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Narev, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Narev

Narev Member

Hi there everyone, the thread title says it all. I've been playing FFBE for about the last month, it's been helping me as a recovering addict to keep myself busy. Right now my team is:
    Rank 17
    Zidane **** lvl 36
    Krile **** lvl 44
    Exdeath *** Max lvl (40/40)
    Chizuru **** lvl 36
    Hope **** lvl 37

I kept Exdeath cause I heard he was really good, I think I can "awaken" him to 4 stars now, but I'm not sure how to do that. Tips appreciated!

I also used to hang out on the Something Awful forums, so I know a lot about stern rules. I'm anxious to make new friends.

-Narev

JChunks and Odin like this.
  2. meorta

meorta Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    chizuru, Onion knight, D veritas
    Welcome to the forum my friend:):) exdeath and chizuru are really good on ur team, krile is a good healer for you as well for now, but you need to aim for a tank
    Zidane's trust mastery is the best tm u can get currently so definitely keep him although he is not a great unit overall

If you wish to awaken a unit, you will want to go to awaken by clicking unit awakening in the unit section, then click on exdeath, it require certain materials to awaken a unit, for detials you can check online to see where you can get the material, 3* awakening material is common material which you can get from monsters with one exception- sacred crystal , you can farm them from vortex- vortex of desires- chamber of awakening, int stage is where you should aim to grind the sacred crystal based on your lvl now. It drops like 1or 2 per run, sometimes nothing.

nVission likes this.
  3. Narev

Narev Member

I got Exdeath awakened to ****, I was thinking of starting to level Agrias. Is there something limiting my ability to summon a 5* unit? I just got FF XV on PS4 and really want Noctis. I just keep getting hordes of 3* and 4*. Keep trying, or is there a trick to it?

4. JChunks

JChunks #blameayaka VIP Supporter

Leads:
    GL: Ask Akari JP: Yriadil Got it
    Welcome to the forum.

I would definitely work on Agrias.

5* unit summoning is either achieved with luck or more::lapis::

5. Narev

Narev Member

I meant to ask, I left my name as "Rain" on the intro, as one tends to do in Final Fantasy games. Is there a way to change it? When I become the number one player worldwide, crushing all others beneath my hell, I don't want to be known as "Rain #123,874".

6. tehni

tehni Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh, Tidus
    Yet definitely.. go to menu and then player info. Then hit the rename button!

Screenshot_20170110-163351~2.png Screenshot_20170110-163412~2.png

7. Narev

Narev Member

All set. Look for Narev on your friend list. Also on the list of people who kick butt in the Arena!