1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Ongoing Events Jp Version - 2B or not 2B

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by hierotubas, May 22, 2016.

1. hierotubas

hierotubas Anime Axolotl VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Welcome to Ongoing Events Jp Version -insert title here- thread. Currently workin' on this first post, sorry for the inconvenience.... But I bet only few people here that read this headline, lol.

00:00 JST = 07:00 PST = 08:00 PDT

Please point out if there are some mistakes/additional information and hard to understand contents.

Source: In-game info, reddit, http://altema.jp/ffbe/ and http://wiki.famitsu.com/ffbraveexvius/
    Current Banners
    FFXIV Raid Summon
    FFIX banner: Beatrix, Eiko, Steiner, Black Waltz
    Max level banner
    Current Events
    FFIX king mog event
    Kuja, Garnet, Zidane and Vivi will get 6* awakenings!
    Upcoming Events
    Another FFVI event is in planning!

Maintenance
    None.

Trials
    Will update :)

Reward: Glory of Evil [Rod] +92 ATK, +120 MAG
    Mission Clear: 100 Lapis
    Summon Esper: 10% Trust Moogle
    No Items: Staff Mastery
    Deal Ice/Earth/Dark/Light Damage: Lunatic Sabat [Materia] (225% Magic ST +50% SPR Ignore & -35% All Ele Resists debuff for three turns [60MP])
    [​IMG]
    http://brave-exvius.com/threads/blood-moon-how-to.11535/
    Reward: Aigaion Arm [knuckle] +145 ATK
    Mission Clear: 100 Lapis
    Use LB: 10% Trust Moogle
    Summon Ramuh: Knuckle Mastery
    No White Magic: AoE 400% Mod (200% + 50% ignore DEF), 35% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Break
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other
    Esper Fenrir is now available
    Esper Bahamut is now available

Complete Arc 1 story mode and talk to Evans in the Zoldaad Castle to unlock the new continent where Bahamut resides.

Exvius point is up
    Gain Ex points when you buy lapis. The more you collect, you'll receive better rewards.

Crafting Time is removed permanently
    Crafted item/equipment/ability will instantly saved in your inventory. Go craft that rings!

Arena Summon Changes!
    Panacea and Turbo Ether are removed. Added Energy Potions
    Crafting Time is removed permanently

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  2. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Arena

Schedule & Details
    Weekly Ranking: Resets every Sunday, 23:59 JST
    Monthly Ranking: Resets every end of the month 23:59 JST
    Banned Abilities: See here

Special notes:
    - Gravity magic, Jump, and escape ability cannot be used in arena.
    - You cannot steal enemy items using Mug ability
    - Consecutive win number will be reset each week

Participation Reward
    Get reward for first 5 arena battle. The reward is refreshed everyday, and winning/losing doesn't affect rewards.
    - 20 lapis
    - ether
    - star quartz
    - potion
    - 20 lapis

Weekly/Monthly Ranking Rewards
    Rewards will be sent few days after each weekly/monthly ranking ends

Weekly:
    1-1000
    King Burst Pot, Burst Pot x3, Arena tickets x10
    1001-10000
    King Burst Pot, Burst Pot, Arena tickets x10
    10001-30000
    Burst Pot, Mini Burst Pot, Arena tickets x8
    30001-50000
    Burst Pot, Arena tickets x8
    50001-100000
    Mini Burst Pot, Arena tickets x5

Monthly:
    1-1000
    10% TM x2, King Status Pot x3
    1001-10000
    10% TM, King Status Pot x2
    10001-30000
    10% TM, King Status Pot x2
    30001-50000
    5% TM, Status Pot
    50001-100000
    5% TM, Mini Status Pot

Arena Summons
    Requires Arena ticket(s) to summon. Obtainable through trading using Arena Coins
    List of summons: http://altema.jp/ffbe/arenasummonitemlist

Recommended Metagame:
    - AoE Ailments a.k.a pertify spam: Use AoE attacks with high chance of pertify to instant kill. Example: Setzer 44 mp skill, Rikku's TM skill (chaos grenade) and Ultros trial materia
    - AoE MP drain: Render your opponent useless by draining all their mp. Example: Rem Osmose Delta (exclusive materia), Seven Osmose whip (enchanted), osmose.
    - AoE multi hit: Something similar to barrage but it hits all instead ST random. D. Veritas 27 MP skill is the only example
    - Stop: Immobilize your enemy, bypassing ailments resistance. Example: Agrias LB, Amelia AoE Stop
    - AoE Arise: Basically second chance if you screwed up. Example: Tilith AoE arise, Rikku mega phoenix, Aria AoE arise
    - Double Tornado: Bring 2 shantotto with decent mag, and cast Tornado. Witness the chain number
    - Double Quake: Bring 2 William and do the same thing above!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
    n1n3 and Nate like this.
  3. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where I can download/update Japanese version of FFBE?
    A: Download QooApp on your phone and search for FFBE in it. Don't forget to tick Unknown Sources in security settings to enable installation for both. If there's a game version update, just open QooApp again and search for FFBE, there will be an option to update the game.

Q: How to Reroll or save my account? Do we need to use FB/Google account/etc.?
    A: There's a guide about it already in here.

Q: When is the daily reset/login reward/friend level reset?
    A: Daily Login reset: 00:00 JST or 07:00 PST. Daily login reward distribution and Friend level reset: 05:00 JST or 12:00 PST. Details about friend level below.

Q: What is Friend level?
    A: Friend level is a parameter that grants bonuses depending on how many friend that brought you on the previous day. The more friend that brought you, the higher the friend level is and the better bonuses you'll get on that day. Friend level bonuses are: Energy potion(s), Unit exp boost, Gil received from dungeon boost, and Unit Status boost. A few things to note about Friend level (credit to @Ryudo):
    • Resets at 5:00 AM JST.
    • After the reset, the amount of times your unit has been brought along as a companion on a quest will be recalculated and then the new level will be set.
    • The Bonus Stats obtained from the Friendship Levels only applies to yourself. Your friends (or random strangers that haven't added you yet) don't benefit from the extra stats on the unit, and will only see the normal stats instead.

Q: What unit should I get/What unit I should reroll for/Is this a good unit/etc.?
    A: There's a quite dependable unit ranking here on Altema. Try to pull one or two of them and you're safe.

Q: Help! I don't understand Japanese/What does this means/etc.?
    A: Download Google Translate on your phone and set the translation to Japanese => English/preferred language. Take a screenshot of game texts that you don't understand and open it on the app. If you're not comfortable to read broken English, you can ask in this thread.

Q: Event/Rate up banner isn't showing on my phone...
    A: Set your device timezone to JST (GMT+9). If the problem persists, restart the game.

Q. Any JP bosses or trial guide?
    A: We have guide section now. Hurray!

Q: Where I can find Moogle King?
    A: Open the vortex menu and there's a Moogle King icon on the most upper right. For your information, Moogle king will give you good items/equipment in exchange of tradeable items that are obtained from vortex grinding events. If you're a beginner or miss any good items from past events, try to grind on this type of event (if available) and get those good items/equipment.

Q: The Colloseum menu is disappeared and replaced by Arena! Where I can find it?
    A: Colloseum is still available as sub-menu on Arena home screen. It is located on the upper right, below the exp gauge.

Q: I can't use a magic/abilities on arena...
    A: Check Arena banned abilities rules on previous post.

Q: I have this ability materia/equipment but my units can't equip it...
    A: There are some ability materias and equipments that are exclusive to certain characters (example: Breaker materia is exclusive to Vargas, Osmose Field is exlusive to Rem, etc.) They usually has this text at the end of the description: [-unit name- の.... 可能]

Q: Where can I get this material/Where to get *6 evolution material/etc.?
    A: With current UI on the game, now you can visit the dungeon immediately by pressing this button below the specific materials.

(Image will be added later)

About *6 evo/awakening materials, those can be obtained from Moogle King exchange or Phantom Labyrinth vortex event (an luck-testing exploration event where you can farm specific materials, gil snappers, and metal cactuars.)

Q: What is this Moogle on my unit inventory? What's its function and how to obtain it?
    A: Trust Moogle is a unit that increase a unit Trust percentage by certain amount if it was fused into that unit. There's 3 types of Trust Moogle:

[​IMG]

- *5 rarity: increase Trust by 10%, obtainable from high arena ranking reward, specific vortex events awakening class, Moogle King exchange, specific Fat chocobo (need 200 star quartz), and Trust summon campaign
    - *4 rarity: increase Trust by 5%, obtainable from arena ranking reward, specific vortex events and Trust summon campaign
    - *3 rarity: increase Trust by 5%, only can be fused into a unit with the same Trust Reward (example: Mp+30% Trust moogle can be fused into Shantotto but can't be fused into other units, etc.) Obtainable from Trust summon campaign

Q. I'm just started and there's this hard xxx event! Which one should I prioritize, event or story?
    A. Currency grinding>Main Story>>>Raid/Exploration>Story event. Currency grinding should be prioritized because it's the main source of *6 awakening materials (and several good equipments and materia), You want to be powerful as soon as possible, no?

Q. The "finish boss using LB/Magic/Esper" mission is insane!
    A. As long the specified attacks are included in the overkill damage, it is still counted as finishing blow. There's a trick about this. First, make sure to have the boss at low Hp or def/spr debuffed. Second, prepare a LB/Magic/Esper with long attack animation. Diabolos *2 is a good example for esper finish, it has a long delay before the damage comes out. Odin is a bad example for this case; the animation is fast enough and the boss might have not been killed when the damage is dealt. Lastly, use the specified attack simultaneously with other units powerful attacks.

Q. Any other places to get highest tier enchantment materials?
    A. Nope. Only available on story event. Make sure to do all the missions, they're valuable.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Nate likes this.
  4. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Orlandu batch rate up is ended.

5. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Upcoming maintenance 6/21 12:00 - 17:00
    - Bahamut summon event (?)
    - Gilgamesh trial, reward: Genji Sword (+107 Atk)
    - Bug Fixes

Upcoming summon rate up 6/21 17:00 - 6/30 16:59:
    - Lightning (FFXIII)
    - Ramza (FFT)
    - Agrias (FFT)
    - Gaffgarion (FFT)
    - Kefka (FFVI)
    - Amarant (FFIX)

Image will be added later on.

Edit: OP updated.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Zenn likes this.
  6. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Less than 24 hour, many events will end (FFT, FFBE majin fina, FFII, Phantom Labyrinth). Complete them if you haven't (and if you can afford this), farm some cactuars/turtles/materials if you're in shortage and don't forget to spend all your red orbs (FFT event item) to get some valuable/limited items from Moogle King. Time's running out, players.

7. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Arena Weekly Ranking is renewed.
    This week's rules:
    Ban: Fire elemental attack, Dualcast/W-Black magic
    Buffed characters: FFBE

8. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Weekly challenge dungeon is renewed. This week enemies are insects, beasts, and dragons. Bring specific -killer abilities to cheese.

First time clear reward:
    - Beginner: ether turbo
    - Intermediate: phoenix down
    - Senior: elixir

Missions rewards will be added later in OP. Considering this dungeon isn't hard, grab those item fast!

9. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Phantom Labyrinth, FFT moogle king trade, FFII, FFBE majin Fina and phantom labyrinth are closed. Maintenance in 12 hours.

10. Zenn

Zenn I Feel It Coming :3 VIP Supporter

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus |D.Verita
    Phantom of Bahamut event 6/21
    Event time : 6/21 17:00 JST - 6/29 23:59JST
    Reward Distribution : 7/4 ~

Event mechanic :
    You need to deal as many as damage to bahamut and you get rewards by accumulating the total of damage that you've done.

Event rewards:
    -Global rewards
    Rank 1-1000 = x2 TM* + x5 ST*
    Rank 1001-10000 = x1 TM + x4 ST
    Rank 10001-30000 = x1 TM + x4 ST
    Rank 30001-50000 = x3 ST
    Rank 50001-100000 = x2 ST
    Rank 100001~ = x1 ST

-Personal Reward
    Rat Tail**
    Trust Moogle
    *6 Gun Att +72 (Ability : Unknown)
    *5 Robe Def +30 Spr+30 (Ability : Auto Regen)
    *4 Rod Att +10 Mag + 35
    Mag 10% + Spr 5%
    Att 10% + Def 5%
    MP Mag 10%
    Hp Att 10%
    Summon tickets

*TM = Trust moogle , ST = Summon ticket
    **DO NOT SELL Rat Tail. It's stated that it's an important stuff which has a use in the future.

If there is any wrong information above, feel free to correct me or edit it. Thank you :D

hierotubas likes this.
  11. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Ah, thank you. I've added it to OP and I'll try to add images later. Currently busy with my exam, sorry if updates will be late.

Zulham Anhari and Zenn like this.
  12. Zenn

Zenn I Feel It Coming :3 VIP Supporter

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus |D.Verita
    Nvm. I just got some spare times to post things.
    also, take your time and good luck for your exam :D

Zulham Anhari and hierotubas like this.
  13. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    The game is up. Gilgamesh trial is available in vortex permanently, and Bahamut event in the vortex. Details will be added later.

Oh. Mary and the emperor batch rate up has ended and replaced by that sweet rate up.

OP updated with several information regarding Bahamut events. Incomplete details will be added occasionally.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Zulham Anhari likes this.
  14. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

I'm not seeing the new rates up banner or the bahamut vortex (I'm still too early in the game to check if it's there or not). Am I missing something here?

Zulham Anhari likes this.
  15. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    Try to set up your phone time zone to JST one. FFBE jp has that kind of bug.

Zulham Anhari and DanT like this.
  16. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

That did solve it! Thanks!

Zulham Anhari and hierotubas like this.
  17. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    10,000,000,000 points milestone has been reached. Guaranteed 10 summon tickets in the future. :eek:

18. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    The milestone reward is extended to 30,000,000,000 points, with 1 summon ticket per 5,000,000,000 points.

19. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    New Arena week is up.

Ban: Ice elemental attacks and Status Ailments skills
    Buffed Series: FF2
    Weekly Ranking Prizes: Defense pots and arena tickets

20. hierotubas

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    2B
    30,000,000,000 points milestone from bahamut event has been reached. 14 summon tickets in the future. Yay.

Rinny likes this.