1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Power Solo Leveling in FFBE Global

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jet Stingren, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Jet Stingren

Jet Stingren Your Treasure Staff Member Head Moderator VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    Wanna get your squad ready for the games full release speculated around Mid-June? Wanna beat the White Dragon and get the sword? Well, here's a few tricks on how to get your squad nice and ready for the full game.

I recommend you be at least rank 12+ to follow this so you can have some spare energy lying around after this

[Things You Need Before You Start]

• Siren & Ifrit as equippable Espers any level doesn't matter.
    • Various Healing items [Uneeded for White Mages]
    • Some Stronger Friends to help out.
    • TIME & PATIENCE
    1: Pick a Unit you wanna max out

Start by picking any unit you wanna do honestly start with your strongest units first for example purposes I'll be using Bartz since he is a 5* unit then equip him with a esper to boost his stats, in Bartz's case he works better with Ifrit. If the unit is Level 1 what you can do is go to the vortex and do the beginner stages first and get him around level 30-ish with a few skills on hand. Now, wait til your NRG fills back up to fully start the guide.

2: Vortex of Experience | 15 NRG | 4 Waves | 30-32 EXP Clear

There is where the guide begins really. Do the ADV version of the map and pick a strong friend to take with you preferably another 4* or 5* attacker should be fine and well auto it. If you're struggling with clearing by auto you can always pick a stronger mage and spam skills it doesn't really slow you down to hard. Everytime you clear the stage successfully, you'll be awarded with around 30-32K EXP depending on the enemies you fight. When you're done then head to your next desination.

3: Fulan Pass | 6 NRG | Exploration | 11-13K Per clear | 127 Rank EXP

Fulan Pass is the next place you should go if you're going right after ADV vortex then you should have enough to do 2 uninterrupted runs without waiting on NRG to fill. The trick here is to do 20 encounters in the map which is the limit for each exploration map right now on Global. Basically, just run around until you get to 20 encounters. After run to the boss area, and clear it as normally to receive all the collected EXP from beating all the monsters before. Just alternate between the two and you can easily get your units to max without to much hassle. What's also great about this is that you can regenerate NRG really fast while clearing the map you can go in for 6 and after your done you'll get like 4 back depending on how fast you go.

4: Few Tips to look out for.

• If using a mage character, do NOT set to auto unless they have a reasonably okay ATK or your friend is a strong physical attacker. Best way to handle this is to swipe right for spells pick a -ara, or -ga spell and attack the with the other character and just select repeat to do the same commands on the next wave.

• If you see a Magictek Armor enemy, kill it first as it has the chance to blind your characters it's not a problem if you have Blinda, or Eye Drops to take care of it. If you're planning to not fight against blindness then you'll be sitting there for a while haha.

• You can depart without a companion if you don't feel the need to take anyone it does make it go slightly faster depending on who you using, but overall taking a higher leveled friend makes it less of a hassle.
    As a tl;dr, I'll list the important things you need to do.

• Equip a Esper to the character you plan to use.
    • If Level 1, start to do Vortex of Experience BGN & INT to get to a reasonable level. [Optional]
    • Do Vortex of Experience ADV & Fulan Pass alternatively to slowly level to the max level.
    • If mages, use ara spells to do constant AoE damage and they won't drain as fast when using ga spells.

2. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

This will definitely help people starting out. Thanks for taking the time for putting it together!

Jet Stingren likes this.
  3. Rinny

Rinny γγƒŽδΈ€ Forum Manager VIP Supporter

Saw this post of reddit a few days ago you made, very informative! Thanks for posting for our forum ^^

Jet Stingren likes this.
  4. Magashisama

Magashisama New Member

Theres quite a few good resources on Reddit. When I saw this, I thought for a moment that it came from here :b

5. Goguma

Goguma Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Exdeath
    Great guide! Now i just need to find strong friends hah>>>

CeciRose likes this.
  6. Zissoulander

Zissoulander VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yun Fire Chicken
    Great! Trying to get my starter Vaan to 4*s. Thanks for the guide!

7. Ichibommi

Ichibommi New Member

what does it mean by ga spells? ara spells? pls tell me

8. Night

Night Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Noctis
    Ga means level 3 of an elemental spell blizzard->blizzara->blizzaga for example.

9. HeartnetXIII

HeartnetXIII Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Thank youu ....
    really help me alot :)