1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Reroll: Post 'Should I Keep a Rerolled Account' Questions Here

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Jet Stingren, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

I'd say keep going you've got a great dps unit and 2 exceptional tanks however u lack a reliable healer like refia or lenna also a mage unit like exdeath kefka or arc would be great if u can pull it as getting lapis isn't to hard from the storyline

2. Diz

Diz Member

Wellllll, my luck stopped at lightning lmao, but def not rerolling again. At least got Faris, so a breaker, and some bonus units for event.

Attached Files:

3. Dream

Dream New Member

reroll unit:

3* Cecil | 4* Warrior of Light | 3* Vaan | 3* Fang | 4* Hope | 4* Mustadio | 4* Roselia |

should i keep this?

4. Diz

Diz Member

When I went in with the plan to reroll, I accepted nothing less than a base 5* unit. WoL and Cecil are nice, but can obtain them somewhat frequently as you play.

Took me less than 10 rerolls to get lightning. Pretty lucky, but since it doesn't take that long to go through it, shoot for Lightning/Luneth/Gilgamesh imo.

5. Dream

Dream New Member

Latest reroll and i got 5*gilgamesh and 3*firion. The orther are not worth to mention though. Should i go with this?
    And a 3* terra

6. Lukahn

Lukahn Well-Known Member

I've never rerolled. But if I were to--I would only keep something with a top-tier 5* base char.

Otherwise you don't have a future-proof foundation. In which case--you're in the same boat as the rest of us.

7. Dream

Dream New Member

Gilgamesh is considered as top tier right?

Onejah likes this.
  8. Kaizen

Kaizen New Member

got 5* lightning, 4 * hope, kain, fangx2, miyuki, lenna, amarant, vivi, fran, clyne3*&4, firion, roselia, celes, almax2,

9. Onejah

Onejah Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus
    38/61
    Well, we are nearing the end of the banner so i would say keep it.
    Lightning, Kain, Hope/Firion, Lenna, Amarant are good for a starter team, while Miyuki and Alma (maybe Celes too) are worth keeping for their TMR.

I would have said to aim for better side units with your lightning but 2 hours until the end of banner ( iirc ? ) is a bit short ! :D

10. Kaizen

Kaizen New Member

Ended up getting ex death & snow and chip after a few other summons. Prob already better then my main account hahah. Just now saving up doing missions & leveling to get 5000 lapis to see if I can get better nuts from new banner. Since now when u restart they Knut give you five summoning tickets :/

Onejah likes this.
  11. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

Thought I'd update my team since I started the thread so here it is.
    5-elza
    5-cecil
    5-lenna
    4-exdeath
    4-tilith
    Rotations
    5-zidane
    4-medius future 6 star hopefully it's a decent 6 star
    4-bartz
    4-firion
    4-ludmille

12. the_beacon

the_beacon New Member

I pulled Bartz 3* Krile 3* cyan 3* roselia 3 * and shantotto 3* that's my party for now. Also rolled what I think is trash: Tellah 3* Maria 4* Gilbert 3* Bedile 3* Rizer 3*.. correct me if i am wrong..
    And if my team is viable please recommend who I should skill up first. Thanks a million

13. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

Tbh I'd reroll u can pull way better units however if u wanna stick with what u got go ahead.In global I believe tella is better than shantotto so swap those 2 if u keep this team but priority should be bartz as he part of the 6 star club haha

14. the_beacon

the_beacon New Member

how do i erase my data? can i just press restore and then do the dummy facebook trick?

15. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

Pretty much login to Facebook then when u load up log out again that should take u to the start up page then just tap play without login into fb and u have a fresh start to pull for better units I'd keep rerolled to u get a 5 star unit like lunneth,gilgamesh and lightning or at least a cecil best tank in the game or warrior of light

16. the_beacon

the_beacon New Member

so if i get something good without logging in to fb as a guest i can just overwrite my old save by typing in my current fb username and password? or do i have to use the dummy?

17. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

By logging into fb you'll erase your guest data so if u pull good units on a guest account just don't login to fb or create a new account for fb and save the guest account to that

18. the_beacon

the_beacon New Member

also which banner should i be using right now?

19. Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox Member

Noctis if it's still up he's defo a top tier unit if u cam pull him

20. the_beacon

the_beacon New Member

i just pulled a noctis on first roll should i use all my tix and make this account my main now?