1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Unit Overview: Roselia (Final Fantasy BE)

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Jet Stingren, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Jet Stingren

Jet Stingren Your Treasure Staff Member Head Moderator VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    No, we're not talking about the pokemon silly. We're talking about the healer with a mission Roselia. Wanna know how she compares in game now? Well, this is the thread for you! Sit back, and prepare to read as usual!

[​IMG]
    *Note: No offical artwork for her since she's a BE character here is her sprite in game.
    Rarity Level HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR DC Hits
    3* 400 / 1212 (150) 29 / 88 (25) 16 / 47 (10) 17 / 50 (10) 18 / 55 (10) 23 / 71 (14) 6 1
    4* 516 / 1564 (210) 38 / 114 (35) 20 / 61 (14) 21 / 65 (14) 23 / 71 (14) 30 / 91 (18) 8 1
    5* 645 / 1955 (240) 47 / 143 (40) 25 / 77 (16) 27 / 81 (16) 29 / 89 (16) 38 / 114 (24) 10 1

White Magic at 5*: White Magic Level 8
    Resistances: None | Weaknesses: None
    Trust Master Award: Equip Staff (Ability): Gives the user the ability to equip staffs.
    Limit Break: 800 AoE Heal w x1.6 mod removes all aliments except Petrify > 800 AoE w x 2.55 mod removes all aliments except Pertrify.

Abilities Learned at Each Level:
    3*: Blindna, Vox, Poisona, Banish, Parana, Stona, Prayer
    4*: Cura, Regen, Curaga
    5* Reboot, Curaja, +20% SPR

Pros: Roselia is the purest of pure healers. She has the most skills in white magic than any unit currently in game so she's a nice grab, she has the ability to remove every status just about at 3* which would make her considerably great in game. She's also the only unit who has access to every Cure spell besides regular Cure. Her healing ability is well her best, and only asset as I said before there's currently no healers like her. Even as a 4* she learns Curaga which is great to tackle on the most hardest contents in the game alone. Roselia also doesn't suffer from Multiple Job Syndrome (Yes, I made this up.) Basically, Roselia acts a a healer, and a healer alone. She doesn't need to focus on buffing others, she only needs to heal HP, and status.

Cons: Her DEF & MAG are a little on the low side for my taste personally. Her having at least 100 in DEF would've been enough for her to tank a good amount of hits, she can equip some kind of shields so she can use shields as a way to fix her DEF. As for her MAG it could have boosted just a tad maybe to 95 to help her heals better. I'm not saying they're low, and she'll definitely stick as a healer for a while but still though. She also lacks Esuna which would've been well complemented in her skillset I mean her LB is pretty much a Esuna ot just doesn't remove petrify status at least she has that.

Trust Master Award: Her TMA is... Uh, why? I mean get the fact it could be more beneficial for her cause staffs give more MAG than rods. But, why didn't they just give her something different? It takes FAR to much time to get a TMA just for her to get one extra weapon slot. I feel that she should be able to equip to staffs from the beginning really.

Comparing to Other Units: Sadly, Roselia is the ONLY pure healer in the game right now that's 5*, of course there's unit that do more jobs than her like Celes who can be a healer/buffer, Cecil who can be a tank/healer. But, as I said before as a pure healer she has no competitors right now. Which is very good for her cause you don't feel no disappointment with her.

Conclusion: I would grab her, as a pure healer she's currently the best in game and depending on how the game releases its units she'll hold her own for quite a while when you need a 100% healer.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    DanT, Ryudo and Cal like this.
  2. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

Probably the best pure healer we have atm. Wish she had better support options though.

3. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis
    Um... is it possible to update Roselia on comparing her to other healers please?

4. XSightZ

XSightZ Well-Known Member

i think she deserves a 6 stars version. She is so unique. She incarnates the pure healer

5. Sage

Sage Well-Known Member Supporter

I just pulled her . My first legit rainbow...Should I be sad or happy about this ? Based on the read I'm not too sure yet . Also finding out she has no 6 star yet also makes me sad.

6. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Struggler VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    @Sage
    Sorry to say that, but you've been trolled.

Sage likes this.