1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Unit Overview: Tilith [Brave Frontier]

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Jet Stingren, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Jet Stingren

Jet Stingren #1 Marie Fan! Staff Member Head Moderator VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    She's the goddess who takes your hand as the summoner and leads you into the world that is Grand Gaia! That's right, we're talking about Tilith and how well she compares in the Global meta. As usual, leave comments, and questions below. And enjoy the review.

[​IMG]
    In Game Sprite Models: [​IMG] [4*] | [​IMG] [5*]
    Equipment: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Weaknesses: None | Resistances: None
    Trust Mastery Award: Goddess's Protection (Materia): Immunity to all status aliments.
    Limit Break: ST ~1800 HP Heal w/ 3.6x Mod & 3 Turn 100% LB Fill Rate & ST Cure Poison, Silence, Paralyze -> ST ~1800 HP Heal w/ 4.55x Mod & 3 Turn 100% LB Fill Rate & ST Cure Poison, Silence, Paralyze

Rarity Level HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR DC Hits
    4* 545 / 1652 (210) 35 / 107 (35) 20 / 61 (14) 21 / 63 (14) 26 / 80 (14) 29 / 88 (18) 8 1
    5* 709 / 2148 (240) 46 / 140 (40) 26 / 80 (16) 27 / 82 (16) 34 / 104 (16) 39 / 119 (24) 10 1

Name Effect MP Level Learned & Rarity
    Prism Heart 180% AoE 1 Hit Magic Attack 20 6 [****]
    Pretty Steel ST remove all status aliments to one ally 7 18 [****]
    MAG +10% Boosts users MAG stat by 10% - 30 [****]
    MP +20% Boosts users MP stat by 20% - 56 [****]
    SPR +20% Boosts users SPR stat by 20% - 21 [*****]
    Pretty Aura Auto Regen (60 HP + 1.2x Mod) - 48 [*****]
    Goddess Miracle AoE Heal 1000 HP +3.4x Mod and cure Blind, Sleep, Silence, Paralyze, and Confuse on all allies 25 58 [*****]
    Celestial Light AoE increase all stats by 40% 53 52 [*****]
    Rainbow Veil Increase 40% resistance to Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Wind/Earth/Light attacks for three turns 50 80 [*****]
    Pros:
    Great Healing Potential: With Tilith and whats her amazing even at her 5* base. Is her own signature heal which is "Goddess Miracle" this pretty much takes Curaja & Esuna and mashes them together. Which is amazing, because what are the most commonly used moves on the meta healers right now? Esuna, and Curaja. With Tilith being here she would also solve the healer dilemma problem. And that's to heal status, or heal units. Since they do both, your team wouldn't have to have to play differently for a turn or two. You can just keep going off in damage again and again while she keeps your well healed.

AoE All Stat Up Buffs: This is a first and man does it benefit hyper offensive teams. Having the ability to instantly buff all your stats up by 40% while it's only a turn less than more common moves like Cheer/Focus is still a good trade off. Since you cover all the stats you need to in the game you can set up much faster and deal with content this way.

Elemental Resistance: I've mentioned before that elemental resistance is gonna be key to some special bosses, and content for enemies who spam elemental attacks. It tends to be annoying to deal with elemental damage and there's Tilith who comes and deals with this issue easily. Way better than using standard bar spells despite it being just a tad bit weaker.

Can Heal ALL status aliments: Her skill "Pretty Steel" covers what her heal can't do. But, in a sense this skill is more niche than actually usable. Cause her heal covers all of the main statuses you'd see in content. This would only cover the more elusive ones like Stop, Virus, or Petrify which is very niche cause she can keep your team going.

Cons:
    No Weapons: I'm not gonna get mad and say why doesn't she have a single weapon. Cause it's based on where she came from (Brave Frontier) she wasn't the type to fight if you played that game. But, in FFBE this hurts her cause she loses out on extra SPR from at the very least holding a staff which would power up her heals. Without a weapon, she would be healing less than most of the healers right now cause they have that over her.

MP Drainer: Tilith takes ALOT of MP and she does it fast. It's not a issue if you have a fast, hyper offensive team that can beat most content in 4-6 turns then you might not need to worry about it. But, her skills are well expensive to use really and they all hold a
    relevance in battles to so it's not like you can't go without them depending on the content at hand. Her heal alone is a pretty costly 25 MP which is Curaja & Esuna pretty combined in costs. Her buffs are 50 for all stat up, and 53 for the shields. She will run out of MP fast so keep her steady and only use the necessities on her.

Trust Mastery Award:
    This is exactly the same as Kefka's Ribbon. The only difference is that it doesn't give the small DEF boost as his would. But, +6 extra in DEF doesn't really matter on anything. But, her TM is worth easily as it would be for Ribbon. All aliment protection pretty much keeps any unit afloat without needing dependence on a healer, or if your healer was using it a need to be healed by a item. So, yes grind for this TM.

Comparing To Other Units:

[​IMG] - Lenna
    • Tilith can heal all most aliments, and heal HP at the same time. Lenna can only do one or the other.
    • Tilith has a AoE All stat up buff, Lenna only has a ATK/DEF buff in Cheer.
    • Lenna is less of a MP Drainer than Tilith is.
    • Lenna can equip staffs, Tilith cannot equip anything.
    Overall Verdict: In terms of versatility, Tilith wins here no doubt. BecauseTilu of the fact that she does so many key/niche things on a team. Lenna has her heals, and status cures. But, Tilith adds more to this. I'm sure thanks to weapon support, Lenna could outheal Lenna. But, the niche than Tilith brings would pretty much overshadow the few HP that she would have over Lenna.

[​IMG] - Rosa
    • Rosa can heal allies MP and keep them more sustained in battle, Tilith cannot do this.
    • Rosa can also heal all statuses, but not as fast as Tilith
    • Rosa lacks any buffs for teams, Tilith has a AoE All stat up buff.
    Overall Verdict: Rosa doesn't 100% lose here really. Cause with her skill "Bless" she's able to keep less DPS-y teams afloat cause Tilith cannot do this cause her MP drains to fast. As for a more offensive approach on a team Tilith would work more great there cause she's a fast paced unit in the game. The heal + status removal, and AoE All stat up buffs are a clear sign of this. If you were to not be able to deal massive amounts of damage on a enemy, then Rosa might be a good solution to get your team going in a more comfortable speed. As opposed to Tilith you wanna use her for fast paced battles really.

Conclusion: Get Tilith if you can, she's easily the best 5* healer imo. She's very worth if you tend to want to do fast paced things like the newly announced PvP Arena, and depending on your team structure trial bosses, and events. So, she is a great unit to pick up. Also, remember she is limited do NOT miss this chance!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Jose and Jongiks like this.
  2. musumane

musumane Member

Could you by any chance compare her to Refia? I think that is the main comparison people are looking for haha.

ForbiddenBlue, G-Dub and jina like this.
  3. Jet Stingren

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    It's completely unfair to compare a unit who's a tier higher than the opposing unit. Let me give you a list.

• Better chance at passives.
    • Way higher stats.
    • More abilities.
    Stuff like this, it's unfair, and people who're comparing just want a reason to not use Tilith. It's bad for metas to compare a unit who has a higher form. The comparison COULD be made when Tilith gets her 6*, but that is not for months.

Fia Valen, Akari and Abudaman like this.
  4. CaptCrunchPants

CaptCrunchPants Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: CoD JP: Tidus
    What is the chance they leave Tilith as a 5* max. Since her 6* is technically broken.

They already make their money from people whaling during this banner and they are free to release better healers in the future.

5. Jet Stingren

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    Look at the banner.

Abudaman likes this.
  6. Abudaman

Abudaman Well-Known Member Supporter

Reading 4tw

7. Revenge

Revenge Dark Messenger VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Chizuru
    None. If they wanted that, they would simple not release her in Global with the justify she is a jp exclusive, like we have global exclusives.

Iggi likes this.
  8. CaptCrunchPants

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Lol smart asses....i can read just fine. I am refering to her unreleased 6*.

My point is these games require a slow up trend in power creep so they can continue to make money. Tiliths 6* supposedly broke the game for healers. I saw someone in chat saying they would quit if they didn't pull her. So they only way to make money from a new healer would be to:

1. Release someone more powerful. This would just continue the same problem.
    2. Nerf her 6* by removing abilities or increasing MP require...whatever
    3. Just leave her 6* in Japan.

I honestly don't know, just was curious of people thought Gumi would bother or is her 6* not that bog of a deal.

9. RikkuLover

RikkuLover Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Noctis ; Lightning
    Baby please be kind to me. All I ask is you don't take all my money. Amen.

Valen, Miklos and Jubilate like this.
  10. PureS

PureS Member

keep calm and daily pull guy , she will comback when they release her 6* form . Don't fall in gumi lapis trap

Abudaman and James5955 like this.
  11. Valen

Valen Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Waifu
    +70 pulls waiting for you!!!

12. DarKnight

DarKnight Well-Known Member

This is the long term game, we can't make it the end in just a couple of days, weeks, months, even years. Or maybe it will never reach the ending, like others mobile gaming

Auror likes this.
  13. jina

jina New Member

thanks for this (:

14. Sir Vincent

Sir Vincent The eternal student Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    Honestly, GUMI doesn't make money from healers and tank. Because the nature of any game, those classes are not as attractive as says, Mage or Phys dmg dealer. With your same logic, WOL 6* shouldn't be released or GUMI must nerf him or else, no other tanks would be pulled. And we all know, that's not the case.
    If you scare that GUMI won't release her 6* or nerf her, then don't pull for her and save money for other things. Honestly, none of us here have the absolute 100% certainty about anything, we are not GUMI employees.
    P.S. Orlandu would break the game too, might stop saving for him! ::sarcasm::

CaptCrunchPants likes this.
  15. CaptCrunchPants

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Thanks....i just wanted someones honest take on it. Of course i am pulling for Tilith but just curious what you guys thought.

16. Jose

Jose Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: MAH BOI CECIL JP: Bronion Knight
    Must have kawaii desu loli Tilith-chan.......

17. EroTheMad

EroTheMad Well-Known Member Supporter

So, farming her LB seems kinda useless? It only improves LB fill rate? If so, i can finally max a unit without feeling bad because i kept LB level low lol

18. ZeroBDT

ZeroBDT Well-Known Member

Should one get equip staff for her or equip shield?

19. Slevi

Slevi Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Exdeath 750 MAG
    She definitely needs Equip H shield in my opinion. Shes so squishy in her 5 star form. Though I wouldnt go out of my way to farm my charlotte's TM just for tilith. So many TMs, so little time.

20. Krawser

Krawser Active Member

Just pulled her from daily - was well excited! Until I realised I pulled Refia 2 days ago also....lol
    Did my first multi and got Luneth yesterday too. That makes that banner pretty much complete o,o

Ah well, since I have both now, can someone make a quick comparison of Refia 6* to Tiliths future 6*? :D

(P.S Should I save my remaining 3k lapis or keep trying Dailies for Elza or w.e?)