1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

VIP Application Process

Discussion in 'Recruitment Zone' started by Rinny, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinny

Rinny Nin Forum Manager VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    470 787 050
    Leads:
    Ariana/Lightning
    [​IMG]

After over a month of thoughts on this, i've decided to release the application for forum VIP status! This rank will go to those who show good status on our forums, both in contribution, forum activity and helping our forum grow larger. The benefits of VIP include a special VIP banner under your name much like the ones under mine on the left, ability to edit your own custom usertitle as you see the mods have, and finally a more bolded name that will stand out more in chat. VIP members will also be able to help pick potential emoticon additons in the near future, when I have time to work on that.

Expected but not guaranteed requirements:

Atleast two month of forum activity
    Decent post/like comment count (not spam)
    Quality content posts, such as guides, helpful info and guidance to other members, positive contributions.​

Application Process:

Now to apply, follow this link here 'http://brave-exvius.com/forums/Applications/create-thread' and fill out the application below. To view your post, check under the recruitment zone section subforum 'Applications', here you can see your own post but none made by others! Only the moderator team can see your applications.

recommend you copy/paste (highlight ctrl+c - ctrl+v or right click on PC)
    If you have any questions on the process, feel free to PM me!

Members who reach a 1,000 1,500 post threshold will be granted VIP without applications
    (updated post req 2/21)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    TariMonok, Ciao, Jayve and 15 others like this.
  2. Jet Stingren

Jet Stingren Move in Silence VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gilgamesh
    Good luck to all those who apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.