1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Volcanic grounds trouble

Discussion in 'General' started by Vanish/doom, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Vanish/doom

Vanish/doom Member

I have completed the 4 missions and it is not going any further. No access to exploration or to continue the story. I've done some research and I know there's more content. Anybody run into this? I even redid the missions, reset game, updated and all.

Thoughts?

2. Sylenti

Sylenti Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Bartz/Exdeath
    Global has a shorter part 1 compared to jp. I i do not know the reason. Shortest story update so far I believe.

3. Syuri

Syuri Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I finished the story until volcanic grounds - the crimson raptor.. and then 'to be continue'.. i believe the next story will covered in next update story.. cheers

4. Vanish/doom

Vanish/doom Member

Ah yes thanks fellas