1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

What unit should I awake to 6* first?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Joshua, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Joshua

Joshua New Member

So I don't have any 6* unit and don't even know who will be better in general at the arena/story.
    I got some units to 5* lvl 80 but I don't know what unit should I awake first or any order for all of them.
    I got Chizuru, Cecil, Bartz, Exdeath, Lightning and Refia.

2. clonedstars

clonedstars New Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: Chizuru/Exdeath JP: Nyx
    scrub
    I would do Lightning > Refia > Cecil > Chizuru/Exdeath > Bartz

3. TLA

TLA Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Whatever your heart desires bb
    In order of awakening priority:
    1. Lightning (Practically carries your team with AoE blitzes and dual wield when she gets her 6*)
    2. Cecil (One of the best tanks in the game that can double as a buffer/healer, heaps of passives. Focus, Curaja and Saintly Wall at 6*)
    3. Refia (Currently one of, if not the best healer. Learns Arise, Embolden, and Kazus pendant at 6*)
    4/5. Exdeath/Chiz (This depends whether or not you want a hybrid team or a more physical damage oriented team. Chiz gets a ton of passives and more dps {Glint, phantom shadow, etc) when she gets her 6, she's more useful for chaining hits and is essentially a pure hitter. Exdeath on the other hand becomes one of the best mages through dual black magic, meteor and transcender)

P.S. Your other units are heaps better than Bartz so dont awaken him to 6* if you have limited materials

Joshua likes this.
  4. Joshua

Joshua New Member

Well, about Bartz it looks like he will stay the same way, and I have CoD and Luka but at 3*, I already have Refia so maybe I'm not going to need Luka a lot.
    About CoD, I could level up to awaken it too for 6*

5. TLA

TLA Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Whatever your heart desires bb
    You can awaken CoD and use her instead of Chiz/Exdeath for extra support/damage, her Omni-Veil and Comeback is great for extra support and she has barrage for physical damage. I recommend a team setup as such:

Lightning (Ifrit): Phys damage
    CoD (Diabolos): Flex damage (phys), Support
    Cecil (Golem): Tank, Support, Healer
    Refia (Carbuncle): Healer, Support
    Exdeath (Ramuh): Flex damage (mag)

When Odin comes out (should not be that long) you can awaken any phys damage dealer you have now or will get (Chiz, etc) and replace Exdeath for a more physical damage oriented team.

Vash426 likes this.
  6. Vash426

Vash426 VIP VIP Supporter

I agree here. Good team set up. Its what I would run too. Chizuru is nice but CoD has more functionality for now with her support, resistances, and human killer passives. Starting this weekend we will get another grind event which can help you because it will have 6* materials as well as Metal Gigantuars to help fast level your team.