1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Which account to make as main

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Chocolava, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Chocolava

Chocolava New Member

hi on the first account I have
    Noctis
    2 Exdeath
    arc
    Santa

second one I have
    Gilgamesh
    Dark Fina
    Cecil
    Chizuru

Which is better?

2. Asf

Asf VIP VIP

2nd account. Global noctis will be outclassed before long ..
    But gilga have the best dual wield accesory in the game. And MFina is the mage that hits the hardest in pretty long time..
    No contest here.

3. Chocolava

Chocolava New Member

I see thanks! I was also thinking about the TM's I'll have with Gilga and Cecil.,

4. IDBGOD

IDBGOD Active Member

Also Chizuru for blade mastery and she's a good Dps as well.

2 good 5* bases, one of the best tanks in the game, good TMs.....or pretty much just Noctis.

I know which I'd pick.

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Well-Known Member

I recommend largely disregarding anything below 5* when deciding which reroll to keep. It's really hard to roll 5*'s. It's really easy to form a great team with the random assortment of units you'll get from all the cheap/free-ish rare summons you'll get.

Especially given you have your 5*'s to start the team with.

6. Chocolava

Chocolava New Member

I see, at first I only had gilga on the first account and noctis on the other account.. I then got Dark Fina with gilga last week that is why I started playing it :) I realized that the noctis account doesn't have any good TM's while gilga already got 3 good ones..