1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Who to swap out in my team?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by yingiee, Jan 11, 2017.

1. yingiee

yingiee Member

At level 35 currently my team is 5* Cecil, 5* Dark Mina, 5* Krile, 5* Agrias, and 6* Noctis.
    Just pulled a Ramza and was thinking of swapping out Agrias. At the moment my Noctis is pretty much carrying all the weight of the team and I feel like 5* Cecil, 5* Agrias is pretty useless. Should I swap Ramza for either one of them since Ramza has nice buffs?

Here are some of my other monsters, if anyone have recommendation on who to put in my team it would be much appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Chase

Chase Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    Mostly your team is fine for what you have (I cant see the smaller pictures really) Would be nice to pull a better healer I think. Is that santa roselia I see? If so use her over Krile. and you are gtg. Once you get your peeps to 6* you will feel much differently. Noctis is a beast so he will always feel hes carrying.

3. Caliber

Caliber Active Member

You should lvl up Cecil not swap out

4. yingiee

yingiee Member

It's actually only a Roselia. I actually love Krile because if my Noctis or friend Noctis ever get low in hp, she can dual cast curaja and full hp again.

I know Cecil shines as a 6* but I don't have the mats yet. He just doesn't seem to do much at 5*. Once I have the mats to 6* him I would definitely focus on maxing him out right away.

After some consideration, I think I will just swap Agrias for Ramza since I have Noctis and a lot of Noctis friends for breaking and focus on buffing my team with Ramza.

5. Chase

Chase Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    the farm event is coming up so you should be able to farm, the mats pretty quickly to 6* those that need it. This will be a good event for you to build up your team to the level you need em. Also I would use Mercedes over Ramza but thats a personal pref. Where you are it wont make much a difference.