1. Looking for an easy collection of all unit reviews done on our forum, on one page?
    Check out the forums Unitdex!
  2. Looking for a quick reference to all the guides and tips that have been posted throughout the forum? Check through the guide index Here.
    If you can't find what you're looking for, use search or make a thread to ask!
  3. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Will I ever be able to get Snow's Materia / Weapon again?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Cherub, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne New Member

This is good for me, I was just starting when this event was on, and didnt pull any units from event. Since I've pulled snow, hope, sazh, and fang on both accounts. No exclusive gear or materia. So recycled events is good news ty!

2. Sir Vincent

Sir Vincent The eternal student Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    As far as JP goes, there's no repeat event, and even a repeat one gives different rewards.
    You missed it, you missed it. Done.
    That's the punishment to keep ppl from rerolling every now and then, and as a result, they don't spend a dime.
    Sorry, the hard truth is harsh.

3. ILSATS

ILSATS New Member

The hard truth is this game hasn't been around long enough for them to have recurring main events, yet.
    Brave Frontier have been around for 3+ years, and most events and limited time stuff reoccurred eventually.
    Your logic in punishment is also hugely flawed. The f2p will not spend any dime anyway. Even if Alim can somehow force them to, they will not spend much. But by "punishing" those players, they are also punishing their paying playerbase. Ever heard of the 80/20 theory ? Alim will basically piss off their 20% customer group that brings in 80% revenue. By locking those stuff forever, they'll achieve nothing but pissing off many of their fans that missed those stuff because of many reasons. Alim & Gumi are smart, as they proved time and time again in Brave Frontier.

4. Sir Vincent

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    I based on JP, who has been around for 2 years. And yet, not even 1 re-occur event.

If the slight chance of something will come back makes you happy, then you can linger to that. I only base my conclusion on the fact that I have in hand, in a 2 years old JP version, from the same Square Enix.

The secret of happiness is lower your expectation, my friend.

5. ILSATS

ILSATS New Member

Really ? 2 years ? Something must be wrong here, because I don't think 15 months is ever considered to be "2 years"
    And the secret of happiness is to never assume other's happiness or expectation, as I don't have any desire or need of those limited time stuff. I am just here posting based on what I've seen time and time again. And also based on logic.

6. Sir Vincent

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    By checking it again, yes, it's not two years indeed.

By the way, on topic. There's no definite answer whether the exclusive items will be back or not.
    It's your decision to hope for it or just move on with the game, not looking back.

And there are many games that never give exclusive items back, actually, 90% of the games I played. MMO or Esport. I haven't played BF, GL might follow it.
    But my point stands still, why do you even care about those items coming back or not? That's out of your hands. Play with what you have, looking back only makes it looks worse.

7. Stahn

Stahn Member Supporter

My tank during the event was 5* wol. Just pulled my first Cecil last month and still working on his lb.

So I was pulling aggressively on snow (was hoping to get a 6* tank) then I maxed him in a short period of time and exchanged every available materials for him.

And he has never been into my first team after the event. I send him to earth shrine instead.