1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

11 rainbow pull

Discussion in 'General' started by Snuffy, May 22, 2020.

1. Snuffy

Snuffy Well-Known Member

I was just wondering who is going to pull on this. My only account with enough lapis is the one on my tablet, and I already have like 250 rainbow units. Is there going to be a chance for omniprism or do you think there will be some good anniversary stuff? I have a new account on an older tablet and could sure use 11 rainbows, but I only have 7000 lapis saved so far, would have had enough if I hadn't bought stupid may of bundle.

2. Arashi

Arashi Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    I always went for them because I just like rainbows, but from what I heard, it's usually not worth it since you want to save lapis for more concentrated banners. Especially if you already have a decent number of 7* units.

Nixilu likes this.
  3. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    The next omniprism might not be so cheap, who knows. And we are getting that rerun-lapis every month, so you'll be good by the time another omniprism bundle happens. (end of june?) The 11 rainbows are from the select pool, which is growing bigger every week. The price is good, but worth depends on what you have and what you expect.

The worth from a 25k banner is always better. But at a long F2P/Fountain2P wait price. And our current DPS is at least 2x too strong for the current trials. So in that way any usefull unit looses worth and useless units gain worth.

Play the game, get the shinies RainbowAnimated

Nixilu likes this.
  4. Hibernis

Hibernis VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Everyone with 10k to spare like me should pull

Isaac likes this.
  5. ExHaseo

ExHaseo "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    I always see these rainbow banners to be the absolute best way to try and get STMRs for units you already have. There's never another time where you can get so many rainbows at once, or for as cheap, so suddenly 11 chances to get that 2nd or 4th copy of X unit is hard to pass up. I have a good 20 or so units with 3rd copies still, and another 6 that I would really like a 2nd copy of right now.
    Not to mention that anyone who is F2P, or even close to it, knows that you have to skip most banners and be careful about which ones you pull on. So there's a lot of missed units that have to trickle in later. These banners are a good way to speed up that process too.

Cylian, Nixilu, Tena and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lótus Haddock

Lótus Haddock "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    11 rainbows for 10k lapis? I like it. Even if I'm spending my last lapis, the number of rainbows can give you hope to get more STMRs. Good STMRs for me is a good investiment because you'll get equpments and materias who'll not be power creeped next week (save for some rare ocasions (I'm talking about you Tidus)). IT's a bet, but worth it in my opinion.

Nixilu likes this.
  7. b3l14l

b3l14l Oh, boy! Here I go killin' again! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    There are still some random rainbows floating around that I want, so 11 chances for 10k sounds good to me. Not to mention that I usually get at least 1 new STMR out of it. Pretty good in my book

Isaac likes this.
  8. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ed, Elena, WLDFina, Kryla, Event
    I always pull on these 11 rainbows for 10k lapis. My team is pretty well balanced already, so it's just a case of more rainbows = more chances to get TMRs/STMRs.

Isaac likes this.
  9. Isaac

Isaac "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    KRain, eTifa, Godrea, Physalis
    190s
    To me it is worth 10k. I have done all three pulls and I have gotten about 5 STMRs completed, 5 really good units, and maybe another 5 units that go towards an STMR that is not complete. The other 18 or sucked, but for 30k lapis, 5 stmrs, 5 good units, and 5 units going towards good STMRs is an awesome deal in my humble opinion.

bwnyc likes this.
  10. Tena

Tena Well-Known Member

Same here, I’ve done previous ones and I’ll do that one again, STMR chasing, some units I lack desperately (MM Xon) and most of it look at the twists in the game lately... Some units come from depths of hell with latents or enhancements, and even became most powerful in the game like Tifa with Neo Vision in JP ^^
    And for Dark Visions you will always need various units for chaining proper elements anyway ...

11. nox

nox "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WH Reagan,bonus, trial requests.
    Still waiting for contest units...so I assume that's when they will show up...unless gumi, being goofy as they are forgot...

MikePro likes this.
  12. MikePro

MikePro Elly la besto waifu Spooky VIP

They said spring for those units and there is less than one month for spring end.

I feel this one is a trap (for veterans) before anni + global exclusive units but this 11 rainbow is better than the previous ones since more “good” units where added to the pool + it has the most recent new units (raegen, physalis).
    For newer players this is always a good use of your lapis.

13. Jenny

Jenny Ascended Member

ANyone know how much lapis available to acquire before the bundle ends? I'm broke::thonk::

14. Skye

Skye "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Edel/Yun, Regina, MWTerra, Rab
    I don't know if it's worth it or not, but 11 rainbows on one pull is one of the best experiences I had in this game. ;)

Tena, Hibernis and EchoEchoPotato like this.
  15. Ferozban

Ferozban Ascended Member

I feel like we have to pull for NV.... you need 16 copies of the same unit

16. Daxe

Daxe Ascended Member

Global ID:
    it is obvius worth,just use your brain for just 20 seconds and you will undertand that, dont trush in those trolls who say dont pull

17. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Why trolls? For veteran players this ain't worth that much when 80% of the units in the pool are useless even when STMR'd. (Yes looking at you Beowulf and Jirayia). Everyone has to consider his/her pool of units and decide accordingly.

NV is still ages away.Plenty of time to save up on stuff.

RaagisEd likes this.