1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

2 of my 5* bases just disappeared.

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by Seven, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    I have pulled an Aranea and Circe before (checked in my Unit Guide, confirmed they were in there), and today, while cataloging my units in FFBE Equip, I checked for them and they're just gone. I had something like 70% on Circe's TMR, and Aranea has a pretty awesome STMR. And they just disappeared?!

Has this happened to anyone? If so, is there any specific thing I need to do to fix this?

As I finish cataloging my units, I'll make sure to check for more unexplained absences.

2. Lumina

Lumina "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    People on reddit have reported this from time to time, make sure they arent there and try contacting support. Be persistent with the support, lots of people had a rather...bad experience with support when it comes to missing items/units/whatever.

Seven likes this.
  3. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

Thiago Amorim Neves Reis Well-Known Member

I lost 1 ellesperis and squall, and probably 1 aranea and ms Nichol in the past. After some insistence support told me i had never had them. Now im in the limbo

Seven likes this.
  4. Senturion

Senturion VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2, 2B, Aileen or Tidus usually
    Yes. I lost a CG LID before. Was very sure I had 2 and then I only had 1.

But I pulled a CG Lid the other day. (would have been my 3rd). So I don't really care...

But yeah... this things happen.

Seven likes this.
  5. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Anti Morgana Esther Nem1
    Sorry to read that Seven.
    I have nothing that hasn't been said. I read about this from time to time. Maybe this helps as a prevention:

- Lock every 5*
    - Screenshot the 5* and 7* pool from time to time, sorted by unit name.

This way the support can see that those units were locked and in your inventory. Because they are locked they can't say so easily that you converted them into prisms and sold them.

Seven likes this.
  6. Talien

Talien Element resistl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    130/200 all resist SS Charlotte
    I've had a couple turn up missing, but I don't give a shit since I'm not counting on support to do anything other than give me the runaround like they've done to other people. Sometimes they help sometimes they don't, and it's not worth my time to bother since it seems like even their support is RNG based.

Sivispara and Seven like this.
  7. udon

udon sleepy... VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    well this is worrying...

Seven likes this.
  8. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    Okay, so it turns out my Circe was converted into a prism and I didn't realize. But I can't find my Aranea still...oh well.

TheKillingJoke likes this.