1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

2B and friend with good communication

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by MakingPurple, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:27 AM.

1. MakingPurple

MakingPurple Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh w/ Bahamut Tear, A. Rain, 2B, TT.
    I started playing 2 months shy of a year. I'm Rank 148. My most notable units are a full potted 2B with Fixed Dice 1504 atk w/ frigo etc. Hyoh +2304 Bahamut Tear full status immunity lvl 30 LB, TT fully enhanced and Barbariccia, full evade and immunity wilhelm 7*, 7* A. Rain and 7* basch ready w/ +125 all element and status immunity. I whale more than I should. But I need friends that communicate so I can clear harder content.

I've cleared everything in Chamber of the Fallen and indignant and only attempted and cleared Sheratan in 10 man. I'm trying to clear Scorn of the Marching beasts but I need a friend 2B with extra Machine Killer, Fixed Dice, +1500 atk and maxed LB to clear it.

I also needed advice on the best way to communicate with friends on the fly to gear for trials. I'm assuming that this forum is what most players use for quick communication, but would like to know if there are any quicker ways of communication that this community is comfortable with. I wouldn't mind doing Facebook or even exchanging cell phone information. But some people probably find that too sketchy.

2. Kamui

Kamui Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, other builds/units on demand
    >150
    There's an official Discord server of this forum, though idk any details since i don't use Discord.
    I just remembered i saw smth like this, maybe it helps you with fast communication:
    https://brave-exvius.com/threads/brave-exvius-com-discord-server.29281/

Another possibility would be any messenger like WhatsApp, Line or others if have FFBE friends of yours who are using this.

Personally i only use this forum and just update the site every ~30 minutes sometimes more often sometimes less, depending on what i'm doing, if a conversations runs more often though.

FFBE is not a fast game so requesting any leader for Trials/Espers and waiting some hours for it is no big deal in my opinion and for this the forum is enough to me. Everyone as he/she likes though, this is just what i prefer.

For the 2B request i can't help, since i own Hyoh with Bahamut Tear/Agni/Thunder God's Sword/Revolving Saw and Loren i didn't pull for her. I'm just a ::dolphin:: who got lucky using all his resources for Bahamut Tear and barely got it the last day with the last ticket from the login bonus ::blackmage::

Scorn of the Marching Beasts i beat already using
    » 2 Hyohs (max LB, Revolving Saw, Discernment and some Machine Killer)
    » Loren (LB build)
    » Wilhelm (full evade)
    » LM Fina (with Tetra Sylphid for Baraeroga)
    » MS Nichol
    which went pretty smooth.
    So best i can offer you is the Hyoh i used for it.

I'm playing FFBE for over 2 years now and recently registered to help others with the content because i'm finally set on every important role and finished everything released yet.
    The communication through this forum is at least for me enough, until now everything went well this way.

Oh and i loved NieR:Automata but i skipped this banner though for hopefully great upcoming Xmas units.
    I just pulled 1 A2 for the possibility of her Prism being sold at the Trust Coin Shop and to get her STMR with STMR Moogles in the distant future maybe... ::dolphin::

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  3. MakingPurple

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yeah I'm trying the nyx, (2) 2B route, fina, ms nichol and rem strategy for an easy clear not thinking about defense or anything else. I think I might swap fina for zarg and aoe reraise with rem on death knight to bring in a 3rd 2B of my own. Closest I have gotten so far was 36% left on Europa and I would have gotten it if my friend unit 2B had just gotten 1 more LB cryst lol.

But I'm looking for more Hyoh friends with Bahamut tear so you should add me! Like I said I have a 2304 atk hyoh with full stat immunity and max LB and seal of life bahamut tear. I got 3 more arngrims so I'm 1 shy of being able to equip 2 Hyohs, BiS. I also have 4 A2 ready for 7* to get the gentle traitor so I'll be 2400 atk once the next raid comes through. My gil is so low nowadays. 897,906,070

4. Kamui

Kamui Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    >150
    Request sent, my Hyoh has Discernment and enhanced Bahamut Tear (Seal of Life and Power, Atk +15%, Atk+5%) as well, just Gentle Traitor won't come soon...

Due to Loren's +200% LB fillrate my Hyohs had up their LB almost every turn against Europa and with some Elemental Resistance from gear and 70% buffs it dealt almost no dmg.

5. MakingPurple

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Okay I'll give it a few tries with your hyoh and mine now. I'll try your team comp. The only issue I'll have is that I have 2B and not loren. I just got my first and only loren 3 days ago

6. Kamui

Kamui Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    >150
    I used non-elemental Hyoh with Revolving Saw for it, i just put him up.
    Idk if it works without Loren's LB fillrate buff, but i think it should...

Edit: best is to have 30% Resistance to Wind, Ice, Water, Light and Dark on all units of the Team

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 3:36 PM
  7. MakingPurple

Global ID:
    Leads:
  8. Kamui

Kamui Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    >150
    Yes, with Fina casting Baraeroga and MS Nichol casting Duality Stance and Iceberg Stance you're 100% resistant against any elemental dmg Europa deals in it's Shooting Mode.
    The 2 Searchers you take down instant with LB chaining of Hyoh, your 2B might also deal some dmg unlike Loren.
    Wilhelm takes the other physical attacks, with his counters and a non-elemental weapon he'll also generate a good amount of LB crysts.
    With his LB MS Nichol can remove the breaks from your team while LM Fina can remove the enemies' buffs with Dispelga. You'll want to reapply breaks when new Searchers are summoned anyway.

Check this site to know Europa's rotation:
    https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Scorn_of_the_Marching_Beasts

Europa can also deal ST Magic dmg in it's Impact Mode which is dangerous for Wilhelm, but it should be dead before it can use this skill though. At least it was for me...

Every other fight should be done in 1 or 2 turns, but since you fought Europa already you should know how to handle them.

9. Sarutobi

Sarutobi Arena Runner-Up S1 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TT, Hyoh, Barbie, 2B
    16X
    If you're still looking for 2B you can add me. Alternate between her, TT, Barbie, and Hyoh. PM if you ever need something specific.

ID is somewhere on the left.