1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

3 accounts to trade (jp to jp)

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by fulg, Aug 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fulg

fulg Ascended Member

Hey Guys I have 3 accounts that I can trade (JP)

first one: lvl 115
    7 stars: Akstar (2400 atk), primose, Nagi, gabrahant, aerith, cg lanswell, Onion knight, beuwolf, seph (enchanced), lenneth, vincent, cg sakura, Red XII and rubricante
    5 stars: Nyx, Cg nichol, prompto, tidus, Helmless kain, Dark mage golbez, Cg cid, Gilgamesh, Cg lid, TT, A. Rain, Dark veritas, light veritas, orlandeu, Dark fina, Willhelm, Lightning, Kydia, Rinoa, kunshira and Cg raegen.

second one: lvl 65

7 stars: Randi (2k atk), Aranea, yuffie, CG lid, nagi, machina, (also 2 light veritas at lvl 1)
    5 stars: primose, ignis, lunera, DK luneth, Cloud, OK refia, CG cid, Kurasame, Cg raegen, aerith, Red XII, Mercenary ramza, Dark veritas, Yeego, ramza, beatrix, Ignacio (fire veritas without armor), and rem.

Third: lvl 55

7 stars: Elly (1900 mag), Fei wong (2k atk), Glad, beatrix, dark veritas, and duke, (2 rubricate at lvl 1)
    5 stars: Hyoh, cg fina, seph, Dark Knight cecil, cg Fina and lid 2018, Kid rydia, Primose, lightning, Aranea, Emperor shera, Cg siegheart.

If you feel like you have something to offer please message me, I am looking for something of equal or almost equal value (a lot of tickets or UOC tix or something) please do not offer rerolled accounts. thank you :)