1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News 3rd Anniversary Countdown Summon + Exchange Shop

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Carnefix, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Carnefix

Carnefix Newsl0rd Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
    [3rd Anniversary Countdown Summon]
    To celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS global version, summon banners with specially selected 5★ pools will be available for a limited time!​

There will be two summon periods, and players will only be able to do five summons during each period.

[Details]
    • The cost is 3000 Lapis for a 10+1 Summon
    • Each summon gives 2 Summon Coins (3rd Anniv. Countdown)
    * Summon Coins (3rd Anniv. Countdown) can be obtained from this summon banner

* In the Exchange Shop (3rd Anniv. Countdown), 10 of these coins can be exchanged for one of the featured 5★ units' prisms (Auron, Jecht, Onion Knight, Sephiroth, Myra, Aurora Fryevia, Livid Shantotto, and Balthier).

upload_2019-6-14_12-53-53.png
    Summon Period 1: Monday 6/17 1:00 - Wednesday 6/19 0:59 PDT

5★ summon pool consists only of the following units:
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Auron
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Jecht
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Onion Knight
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Sephiroth

upload_2019-6-14_12-50-37.png

upload_2019-6-14_12-54-7.png
    Summon Period 2: Wednesday 6/19 1:00 - Friday 6/21 00:59 PDT​

5★ summon pool consists only of the following units:
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Myra
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Aurora Fryevia
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Livid Shantotto
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - Balthier

upload_2019-6-14_12-51-28.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Carnefix

Carnefix Newsl0rd Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
    [Exchange Shop]
    upload_2019-6-14_12-54-37.png

Introducing the Exchange Shop (3rd Anniv. Countdown), available from Monday, 6/17!
    • What are Summon Coins?
      • Summon Coins are rewards that can be used to exchange for awesome items in the Exchange Shop.
    • How to get Summon Coins
      • Summon Coins (3rd Anniv. Countdown) can be acquired by summoning from the current 3rd Anniversary Countdown Summon banner.
    [Exchange Shop]
    Trade Summon Coins (3rd Anniv. Countdown) for items in the Exchange Shop (3rd Anniv. Countdown)!​

You can exchange for other items such as:
    • 10 Coins:
      • Units' prisms [Auron, Jecht, Onion Knight, Sephiroth, Myra, Aurora Fryevia, Livid Shantotto, and Balthier]
    • 8 Coins:
      • 5★ trust moogle (All 50%)
    • 4 Coins:
      • 4★+ guaranteed ticket
    • 2 Coins:
      • 5★ trust moogle (all 10%)
    • King Metal Minituar (Max Lvl)
    * Summon Coins (3rd Anniv. Countdown) obtainable from the 3rd Anniversary Countdown Summon banner will no longer be usable past Friday, 6/28 00:59 PDT.

[Find the Exchange Shop here!]
    Head over to the summon banner, tap the Exchange Shop button and select the items to exchange for.
    upload_2019-6-14_12-56-55.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    FFBEJay, Masvroh and Eynskaet like this.
  3. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Would consider pulling a bit on the second batch and grabbing Myra with coins... if I had one already. But since I don't, it's a skip.

4. Ashlag

Ashlag [insert random philosophical look alike sentence] Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Any info on how many coins you get per summon ? That's the more important part IMO :/

5. Carnefix

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
    I kinda want a second Mayra as well since I might need a better healer to be able to last until CG Lenna of the Bench.
    If, just if I would pull:
    • considering the first Batch for a chance at first Auron (nice TMR) or a 4th Sephirot. Already have 5 OK and 0 Jecht
    • second Batch would be a chance at a 2nd A.Fryevia or 2nd Myra. Already have 7* L. Shatotto as well as 7* Balthier
    But I will definitely wait until the last days to see of we get to know what kind of banners we will get for the Anniversary.

No info from the dataminers.
    The unit prisms will most likely cost summons for around 15k Lapis to get enough coins. I don't think it will be much cheaper than that.

TheJokerJake likes this.
  6. Matri

Matri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Need 1 more jecht for a stmr....

7. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Look like a bunch of trap banners to me to be honest...

Regalia likes this.
  8. Matri

Matri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Doesn't look like any guaranteed rainbows except the summon pts for prisms....if we have to spend like 15k lapis for 1 prism thats a rip if theres at least no rate ups on the summons....

kontaegis and Regalia like this.
  9. Nanyu

Nanyu Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Hyoh, A Fryevia, Fryevia, GLS
    Exactly. I do want a 4th A Fryevia, but it doesn't sound a good bet by far...

I'm starting to get worried about the anny... Too much coins here and there... Idk...

Shammy and TheJokerJake like this.
  10. gatnom

gatnom Well-Known Member

Would like a 2nd Seph, but already have Auron and Jecht on 7*, so no pull on that first banner for me.
    Don't have anybody from the 2nd banner, which means changes for 7* are really slim -> no pull.

11. b3l14l

b3l14l "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I would love to pull and either get lucky and have a 2nd Seph drop or be able to get his prism. Been wanting his 7* because...just because it's Sephiroth. But that's much more of a want than a need. I'll hold off for more info on what's comin'

12. Eynskaet

Eynskaet "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    lots
    So at 3K per pull (per the sample screenshot), I'd guess it'll be 15K or 30K to get a prism, depending how greedy Gumi decides to be, and it's only limited 5* pools, not a 5* rate-up, let alone a guarantee.... :-/

Batch 1 would be hoping for a 1st Auron, 4th Sephiroth. I have 1 OK and 0 Jecht, so meh.

Batch 2 would be hoping for a 2nd Myra, 2nd A.Fryevia. I have 1 Balthier and 1 brand-new L. Shantotto, and again, meh.

TheJokerJake likes this.
  13. Lukahn

Lukahn VIP VIP

Is Myra worth 15k? I’m still using LM Fina 6* (which still holds up generally).

14. Carnefix

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
    Just thinking since I lack charm resist without Lakshmi.

I did have any problems with clearing everything with my 6* LM Fina and 7* Rem until now.

Lukahn likes this.
  15. Kiramon

Kiramon VIP VIP

Since I technically pulled 5 myra... nope don’t need anything lol

16. spada

spada All hail the baconl0rd! VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Currently Esther
    I'm... gonna wait and see how it all goes down. The sephiroth banner intrigues me since i have 3 and 1 auron. 2nd banner cause i have 2 a. Frys and 1 livid shantotto. So... wait and see i guess

17. Nanyu

Nanyu Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Hyoh, A Fryevia, Fryevia, GLS
    I would totally trade mine 7* Myra for a 5* A fryevia

18. MeeTum

MeeTum Well-Known Member

5 sephiroth, 4 auron, 5 balthier here.

With 1 Myra, 1 jech, 1 livid s.

So I'm just gonna trade for prisms I guess.

19. riquemg

riquemg "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Hyoh and Trance Terra
    Is this a trap before the anniversary?

Avengerx likes this.
  20. Sorwen

Sorwen VIP VIP

Yeaahhh, no. I could make some 7* or some STMR, but the units are not worth spending lapis for. Auron is still a good breaker; Jecht is about where Orlandu was when Hyou came out; Onion Knight is totally past his prime; and Sephiroth has a new lease on life, but that isn't going to last(he is only good if you already had him). The second batch is just as bad. Myra is a good healer; Aurora Fryevia was good last year when people got her for free; Livid Shantotto is only good as a chaining partner of a better unit; and Balthier is an extremely old finisher(and if you want the latter you should pull on Regina).

It just isn't worth it. Outside a whale that just recently started, it just isn't worth it. Really tired of Gumi trying to trick newer people into pulling on such old units. Only two out of 8 are relevant and even then that is only because of how slowly breakers and healers are powercrept by new units.