1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

7* Prishe, STMR or dupe?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Quartz, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Quartz

Quartz Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    2B/Orlandu or event unit
    Never liked her kit, so both are unpotted and unenhanced. Worth keep the dupe? Her STMR ain't much appealing either. It has great atk but not many units would use it right now. I could wait for a 5th for the 100% moogle trick.

Any thoughts?

Sustainer likes this.
  2. Sustainer

Sustainer The Engineer VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dynamic? :D
    @Novaultima may have an opinion here - I think he is the resident Prishe fanboy.

Tho he seems to switched to Hyoh lol..

3. Tanatos

Tanatos Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    838 612 439
    Leads:
    Hyoh,TT, Beryl
    @Novaultima I want to know too. I enhanced and awakened my Prishe to fill my emptiness in this bach.

Edit: I will regret that tomorrow.

4. toooskies

toooskies Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I don't think you'll have many friend options with Prishe, so if you're planning on using her, you'll need a dupe.

Bitzpleze likes this.
  5. Novaultima

Novaultima VIP VIP

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusa is back
    She is just good if you like her or want to utilize her Prishe Special^^

And... if you really have the urge to chain Prishe Special with 2 7* dupes.

If you use her, then for her versatility, st chain, aoe chain, aoe reraise basically. Even though, if you have Prishes Hairpin you can make her kinda strong with spamable 11x mod on Prishe Special and 3.5x mod on aoe chain.

The issue with her is the partly niche bis, i did it because i didnt have better dps for a looong time.

I just like her with a dupe because she chains so quick, does all you need and her aoe reraise is still awesome. And ofc bec... waifu.

Compared to Hyou, i try to explain it this way:

Hyou -> Needs extremly hard to get TMRs to make him strong, because he has low mods but scales insanely with DH builds and self finishes. Up to date i still didnt get any decent DH/TDH units/TMRs. he reaches also more attack.

Prishe -> Easy to get TMRs, higher mods but potential is reached fast.

So since im far away from using Hyous potential and on Prishe i have more or less BIS + can use Hyous suit and TDW stuff on her, i will propably go back to Prishe again. Also i got bored of Hyou very fast.

And ye, Prishe Special is just awesome, if you dont mind a 3-4 turn setup for once. 50% permanent self mitigation while chaining with a 11x mod and while being very bulky generally ist just great.

STMR? Hell, no. It´s not worth it imo. Maybe some day, when there will be a top meta fist user, but actually there is no.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Tanatos likes this.
  6. Novaultima

Novaultima VIP VIP

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusa is back
    Why she is great actually:
    7awakencryst 101 [​IMG] Impetus [Requirement: TMR equipped]
    Increase ATK (40%)
    Increase modifier (1x) to Berserk Attack, Berserk Attack+, Crushing Fist, Crushing Fist+, Dragon Foot, Raging Fists, Tornado Kick, Tornado Kick+
    Increase modifier (1x) to Asuran Fists, Asuran Fists+, Prishe Special, Tornado Kick+ +1, Tornado Kick+ +2, Tornado Kick +1, Tornado Kick +2
    Upgrades LB
    Interesting ones are Raging Fists, Asuran Fists and Prishe Special here only. Even though it´s great she got a modifier boost to so many skills. Asuran Fists+ will be a 7x aoe chain mod on a setup btw. Raging Fists st chain 4.5x mod but instantly. Prishe Special should be 12x mod chain.

7awakencryst 120 [​IMG] Keeper of the Apocalypse Increase dark resistance (50%)
    Increase resistance to petrify (100%)
    Increase equipment ATK (100%) when single wielding any weapon
    Increase accuracy (25%) when single wielding any weapon
    Increase equipment ATK (30%) when dual wielding
    TDW passive + Aloha Lasswell TMR + Adam TMR :)

7awakencryst 105 [​IMG] Knuckle Sandwich Physical damage (5.2x) to all enemies
    Inflict blind, confuse, and disease (100%) to all enemies 1 64
    Arena?

7awakencryst 110 [​IMG] Auroral Uppercut [5 turns cooldown, available on turn 5]
    Light physical damage (10x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy 7 77
    20x mod chain? Dope. You can also use Prishe Special -> Auroral -> Prishe Special again

7awakencryst 110 [​IMG] Eye of Altana [5 turns cooldown, available on turn 1]
    Decrease ATK/DEF (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies
    Increase ATK/DEF (120%) for 3 turns to all allies - 75
    With dupes you can even maintain all buffs and breaks

7awakencryst Nullifying Dropkick (Upgraded)
    Base Physical damage (5.3x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
    Decrease DEF/SPR (45%) for 3 turns to one enemy
    Decrease resistance to all elements (60%) for 3 turns to one enemy 1 22 [​IMG]

Max Physical damage (8.2x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy
    Decrease DEF/SPR (74%) for 3 turns to one enemy
    Decrease resistance to all elements (60%) for 3 turns to one enemy
    Do i have to say more?

I was not right actually. She is not just good if you like her or want to chain Prishe Special xd

She has some insanely strong usages imo, as 7*.

She should be a very strong TDW unit, especially once TDW got fixed. Luckily i got Aloha Lasswell and Adam ;)

No Hyou or new meta potential but still GREAT if you have 7* dupes of her.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. Nimbus3

Nimbus3 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Fryevia, Grim Lord Sakura, A2
    I have 6 Prishe myself and have never used her or wanted to. I dont like the whole Goosebumps book option for her abilities.

The best thing about her is her Hairpin (TMR).
    The secind best thing about her is her STMR.
    The best part about her 7* is having less of her in my unit inventory, finally.

Shr likes this.
  8. Novaultima

Novaultima VIP VIP

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    Barusa is back
    Well i´m leveling my first 7* Prishe right now and she already starts getting better than Hyou somehow. Just not for first turn, but over the turns she does hilarious brutal damage.

My 2 7* Hyous wasn´t able to make use of DH/TDH builds/potential though, didn´t had the TMRs and stuff for it and i don´t use friend chainers. It´s obvious that Hyou can be kinda weak with his low mods and not the right gear for it.

While on Prishe i´m more or less BIS and one TDW TMR away from TDW BIS as well.

Just to mention some awesome usages:

Eye of Altana: Like if u use Basch or WoL, u can now aoe break def/attack 60%, aoe buff attack/def 120% and cover or provoke all in turn 1 already. Eye duration ends after turn 3, but until that u used Basch or Wols aoe breaks already. on turn 6 you can just repeat all. Also Eye of Altana directly combos to Tornado+, so you can use Prishe Special(12x mod chain) unlimited times from turn 3 already.

Auroral Uppercut: 20x mod chain, u can use it like Eye of Altana -> Tornado+ -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special -> Auroral -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special -> Auroral -> Prishe Special -> Prishe Special... and if you want you can rebuff with Eye of Altana before Auroral.

Nullifying Dropkick (Upgraded): Treshold monster kill.

Asuran Fists: Her aoe chain. Can be use any time with a 3.5x mod or on a setup with a 7x mod.

10-man: SHE FCKING SOLOS IT LAL

For trash, story, story event or events you just use aoe kick with your Prishe dupes for 1 sec battles ::ink::::ink::::ink::

Now imagine 2 maxed and BIS 7* Prishes, lol.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018