1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

A Destined Duty certificate

Discussion in 'General' started by DaMadDogg, Jan 12, 2022.

1. DaMadDogg

DaMadDogg Ascended Member

Where do we spend our Destined for Duty certificates? I've got over 6 million of them but can't find a place to exchange them....

2. Bartleby

Bartleby Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra, NV Physalis, Eldyrn, Riku
    There is a “Town Exploration” in the Vortex, right underneath “A Destined Duty.” There is a moogle there for exchanges.

Wdiggums and Sartre like this.
  3. DaMadDogg

Ahhh, thank you.

Bartleby likes this.
  4. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Complainer of the gacha random garbage! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Lotsa 5* select this time and 5* exchange ( better be prepared to grind xD )

5. DaMadDogg

I dont know bro, I so rarely use 5* select tickets these days. With the exceptions of Star Player Tidus and Dp Fina, I don't see much use for nva units anymore, not when I have so many NVb that are superior to them in pretty much every way, you know? (Sidenote, I actually just got the reward for having 50 nv units yesterday, and 90% of them are NVb).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  6. Avengerx

Avengerx "Hall of Fame" Member

It's really sad how useless these tickets are (besides some must have units for their stmrs).

DaMadDogg likes this.
  7. DaMadDogg

Yeah, that and how useless the non NV tickets they give out still. Who wants a 10+1 ticket where the max is a 5*? Or any ticket without NV units in the pool? Shoot, most of even my NVb units are worthless outside of DV and similar events,for their elements. Damage wise, most older NVb units suck these days.

8. Avengerx

Avengerx "Hall of Fame" Member

Totally agree. It's like Gumi doesn't even care at all anymore. Aye, problem with most NVB units is that ok they might have a one or two good abilities but the rest of the kit is still outdated. Take the christmas units for example. They should have just increased the multipliers on all of their abilities (a rework if you might say) instead of just saying ok ex+2 gets 1 new ability, be happy.

DaMadDogg likes this.
  9. Barret_Wallace

Barret_Wallace Ascended Member

They need to do more NVA like Tidus. The rest are pretty irrelevant damage wise or tied to outdated chain families with trash mods. I wanna UoC Bartz and Edgar but aside from the utility stuff their kits need some serious revamping.

10. Kain Darkwind

Kain Darkwind Ascended Member

I have over a hundred fifty 5* select tickets, they are actual trash these days. I did however use them to get me a 7* Umaro, who has been an absolute prince in Item World and story mode. As long as a mission doesn't require some finicky shit, he just punches everything in the face before your other units finish loading up and it's on to the next stage.