1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Account Giveaway (closed)

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by KeybladeMaster97, Mar 7, 2018.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    I have an jp FFBE account that I dont play anymore since all my attention have been on life and global account. I wanted to give back to this community that has been the best gaming forum that I ever been on. It is a fairly fresh account, the newest level being the Lanzelt Highlands. I have Trance Terra, Veritas of the Dark, Cloud, and CG Fina (Maxed LB) as 6stars, while I have a 5 star base female monk (I don't know her name), Eiko, Nyx, Gladiolus, and Wandering Rain as the 5 star characters. I also have some 4 star characters to help start out with the noteable ones being Rikku, Snow, Crowe, and Agrias. I have 38 Limit Burst Pots, 4 Minicacutar kings, and 10 Gil Snapper family. This account has 21710 Lapis, 5 4star + tickets, 34 regular tickets. If you want a 7star character I have 23 unit of choice tickets so you can get 2 units that you want. First come first serve. I am only accepting someone who is going to be or is a part of this great community. I will private message the one who gets it.

2. XxXRainXxX

XxXRainXxX Ascended Member

Ey would you give you acc also to some on who is New? Because i want to play one jp side to plisssss.

3. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    Since you have been active on the forum, if you are interested then you can have the account

4. Harkkae

Harkkae Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Eileen
    May I get ur acc ...pls?

5. XxXRainXxX

XxXRainXxX Ascended Member

I m much interessant ty man.