1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Account Giveaway

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by Kuromino, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Kuromino

Kuromino Collector of the Furs VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    AK Rain, Paladin Cecil, WL Dark Fina
    I'm looking to give my account away sometime soon. I've hit a point where I just don't enjoy this game anymore and I'm not happy with the direction it's taking. With a new year, now feels like a good time to move on.

Check my signature for what's on the account. I have duplicates of like 25 5* bases, so there are tons of units that can go to 7*.

Currently have 6 UoC tickets, with almost enough to purchase the two from king mog.

Would prefer the account go to someone who posts frequently. Using it as an alt account is fine.

2. Mystic-Platypus

Mystic-Platypus New Member

Hello! Not sure if you've already found someone yet, but I'd love to take over your account. I'd love to use it to set up units to help out other players with upcoming events. I appreciate the consideration!

-Mystic-Platupus

3. Kuromino

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Gonna quote this from my original post. I have no plans to give the account away to those who created an account after I posted this giveaway.

Beelzeboss likes this.
  4. asqwzx

asqwzx Ascended Member

Japan ID:
    Why not keep it, login everyday to not miss any rewards and simple play in a couple weeks/months again and see if you have fun then ?

Beelzeboss likes this.
  5. Kuromino

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Due to the lack of interest in this account, I'll cut back my playtime significantly for now. Will log on for the daily rewards and spend a little time on the limited time events. We'll see how I feel in a month or so.

outsider84 and Notloc34 like this.