1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Another Eden

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Flaricus, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Flaricus

Flaricus Ascended Member

Leads:
    Elite Trans Terra, Orlandeau,Ayaka
    Airazalt likes this.
  2. mamaktang

mamaktang Ascended Member

Global ID:
    downloading this game as I type. Hopefully its good!

3. Flaricus

Flaricus Ascended Member

Leads:
    It’s a blast, Really gives off a “Chrono” like vibe, no stages, no energy, It’s honestly like I am playing a console rpg. Side quests give you Chrono stones which are the games “lapis”.

4. YHEsys

YHEsys Ascended Member

190s
    Anyone has tried to fight those red icon enemies?

5. Flaricus

Flaricus Ascended Member

Leads:
    Ya, got destroyed, they were like 20 levels higher than me!

6. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Cool, another interesting game after Dragalia Lost and Ragnarok M Eternal Love that is not available in European Google Play Store. Fuck Europe, apparently..

7. mamaktang

Global ID:
    loving this game so far! really gives the old school jrpg feel

8. Syuri

Syuri ♥ evade prince, kupo!! ♥ VIP Supporter

just play in short time.. still need to find the hide and seek boy..
    but i love the game and its design so far.. will play some more after work and see how it is..

Griffith likes this.
  9. YHEsys

YHEsys Ascended Member

190s
    I like the story and the going with my pace style, but I hate the character design like most gacha game, i.e. the characters only have very few abilities.

I prefer it to be a 1 time payment game, and remove those useless characters. I don't mind if they want to earn my additional money through dlc.

10. Airazalt

Airazalt "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Crono, Magus
    Just saw the add from the rewards wheel for this game. Thought for sure I saw frog/Glenn from chrono trigger! Looked into it some more and as has been mentioned, the game is a collaboration of sorts with a writer and composer from Chrono Trigger!

7F3D6A07-6A48-45AB-8CBD-0C7A4C0C036B.jpeg
    Love that they named him Cyrus! Clearly in reference to Glenn’s friend Cyrus from Chrono Trigger.

I’ll need to download and try it out!

AustinValentine likes this.
  11. AustinValentine

AustinValentine Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Elena/C. Fina/Cid/Bartz/Mordegon
    Yeah I saw that add too and was like, "What the fuck? How did they get away with such a blatant copyright violation?" But now it makes sense.

(Downloading it now too to try it out).

Airazalt likes this.
  12. mamaktang

Global ID:
    anyone pulled a 5 star unit yet? I did a 10 unit draw, mostly trash 3 stars and random 4 stars which I probably use it

13. Syuri

pulled 4 star/5 star but she has the 5th star blank..
    idk how to upgrade her tho..

currently still in the dinosaurus era with the king palace..

14. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    Apologies to everyone in our community who I was in active conversations with but

THIS GAME HAS STOLEN MY SOUL

Even the subquests drive you to tears. At least me.

When was the last time you were playing a game where you helped reconnect a little, angry boy with his long-lost friend by encouraging him to play an online game with the local kids who bully him because he's so lonely?

Seriously, the stories in this game are really good. Every side story and character quest seems to follow traditional narrative rules, which even though they can be quite simple at times, really pack a punch.

15. Ffber

Ffber Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I had finished whole story up to Chapter 25 and am waiting for 1.100 update. (The ending art and story are really like console game)

Good main story/art style, god-tier music, and personally I'm glad gacha doesn't play a significant role, which is rare in mobile RPG games and proves mobile game developers don't need to be greedy. I have pretty positive experience in terms of this game.

Story characters Aldo and some others will be able to achieve 5* in the future. After leveling up my main team to max, I will work on story characters.

Screenshot_20190212-201033.jpg
    Screenshot_20190212-203253.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Fabell likes this.
  16. Syuri

Glad this game receive positive input from you guys... <3
    Its so rare to have this kind of game as mobile game.. ::rudecat5::

17. mamaktang

Global ID:
    gameplay is abit grindy imo. I don't any 5* units at all. pull rates are abysmal like any gatcha games :/

18. Fabell

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Wow that's a crapton of 5* units. Shion, Suzette, Mariel, and Mighty, good lord.

I only have Toova, and that's only because I bought her. =P

My luck on pulls has been abysmal. Done 4 pulls so far, and am currently at chapter 20 (and two of those pulls have been on the Mariel banner). My main team is Toova (pull 1 -- paid), Miyu (free), Ciel (free), Rufus (pull 2), Krervo (pull 3), and Akane (pull 4). All of my other units are currently only at 3* and I still don't have any tomes to unlock story characters yet, even though I've been grinding Moonlight Forest like crazy.

May I ask you how many pulls it took for you to get all four of your 5* units?

(in another note, why does Mariel look more like a boy than Ciel? yeesh)

19. Ffber

Ffber Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I did five 10 pulls with in game currency which I gathered throughout questing. (I didn't spend so I consider myself lucky) Suzzete and Mighty are 4 star though, I did have their 5 star tomes to upgrade, but the chant script is very very rare to drop.

Each upgrade tome list can be found here:
    https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Tome_Location_List

I can assure you to finish the whole story, 5 stars are not necessary since each boss can be out-leveled by gears if you are patient.

& Mariel looks like lolita to me :)
    Screenshot_20190221-143003.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  20. Fabell

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yeah, I'm not worried about finishing the whole story at the moment. My goal is to out damage each zone so I can auto battle through to the boss, but that does require quite a bit of material hunting for the gear when my current gear can no longer sustain the damage.

I'm only 5 chapters away anyway, so nearly there (given how fast chapters can sometimes progress). All of my characters are almost at level 50, and I'm being extremely leisurely about progressing. I'll probably be able to get another pull and match your 5 pulls by the time I finish.

Still, nice luck getting those units. I guess the chance for you to get the chants necessary for the 5* forms of your 4* units is about the same as me in getting enough logins to luck out on a pull. Still, 2 5* units will make the game a ton easier, if only because eventually they will be level 80.

Toova, even at level 49, turns most enemies to cake. She's a reserve unit, so when I switch her to the front row, she auto imperils all enemies, then uses Great Wall and basically ends the battle.