1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Another Moogle Prism Question Sorry lol

Discussion in 'Equipment & Abilities' started by magnum0pus_, Feb 14, 2019.

1. magnum0pus_

magnum0pus_ Ascended Member

Global ID:
    just as the title implies.. considering future limited & non-limited events/units and their respective TMR’s. Is it worth using the prism moogle right now?

Limited TMR’s I’m currently thinking of grabbing are mainly:

1. TF29
    2. Unmatched Wizardry
    3. The Lord of the Underworld

None of these are technically necessary, but more about TMR’s i’d want to complete for full BiS gear. You can take a look at what I have in my sig regarding 5* TMR’s and STMR’s.

- Either I get TF29 to make better TDW builds (i have Hearts Light, and Colorful Lei)
    - Get started on TDH Mage builds, which I currently have 0 gear for
    - Beef up my sword using units (aka Sora, OK Knight, Queen, etc) with Lord of the Underworld

So that’s where I’m at so far. I wish I had a moogle for bahamut tear but I don’t sadly.

Let me know if there are any other limited TMR’s I should be thinking of as well. I don’t have any Just Cause 3 moogles because I was on hiatus from the game for like 3 months or so at the time. So no proteccccc grappler for me either :/

2. MikePro

MikePro Spooky Spooky

Nope,not a single option worth the 10k coins imo..

3. Hollis

Hollis VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    who knows?
    N/A
    I am with tana-chan and mikeBGN
    Those TMRs you mentioned don't worth the effort to moogle it..
    For tdh mage build, we still don't have much option.. first is magna's tmr

4. Kelban

Kelban Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Yes totally agree moogle prism so not worth the 10k coins. Honestly I'd be hard pressed to even spend 5k coins on one there is just no TMRs that are absolutely must haves.