1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

anyone giving an account away?

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by Knifecat, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Knifecat

Knifecat Well-Known Member

Wanting to return to JP after months of being away, i forgot my old account details, so i have to start over, which i really don't want to do
    So if anyone has a decent account with like a few good 5*+ units or any 7* that they're looking to give away, i'd be happy to take it off their hands !

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. Onejah

Onejah Hyou shall not pass ! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    I got you and have a few ( i should say, a lot ) accounts with 2~8x 5* base.
    What do you want ? Which combo of characters ? :D