1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Anyone still farming KM?

Discussion in 'General' started by Enzo, Apr 16, 2018.

Which unit should I set as my friend unit?

1. Yuna

36 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Orlandeau (1k+ atk)

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. Aileen (1k+ atk)

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. Barbariccia (900+ mag)

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Lunera (900+ mag)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Aileen, Barbariccia, Lunera
    Like the title says, is anyone still farming Gagazet? I've had Yuna up as my friend unit since I luckily got her while just trying to get more bonus units. I was wondering if anyone actually still needed her, or if I should just switch back to my usual rotation (Orlandeau /Aileen / occasionally Barbariccia / Lunera)

If I should just go back to my rotation, which unit should I put up first (if you use chaining partners for any of those 4, feel free to add me up too. My id's in my profile).

Just some added information, I don't have BiS for any of my units. Yuna is just geared with Apollo Harp and 4 +EVO mag materias. Orlandeau and Aileen would have 1k+ atk, and Barbariccia and Lunera have 900+ mag.

2. JimmyL

JimmyL VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    FD TDH Tidus
    If you have 100% unit, always keep it until the end of event. People can choose other friends if they are not farming km but for your friends who do, they might still need it.

Bobston, Dantz, BarryWay and 4 others like this.
  3. skywind

skywind Member

If it's a 100% bonus unit, like Yuna and Lulu this time, I myself keep them up until the KM event is over. Most people would have gotten all those "important" items, but who knows a friend out there might need more giantcryst/purecryst for enhancements (we'll have Fry and friends' soon)

4. ColeonePS

ColeonePS Well-Known Member

5. leemanho

leemanho Religiously F2P VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    950 921 563
    Many people are still farming, especially when there is a daily mission to clear Gagazet. Better keep your 100% unit

6. Raehan

Raehan Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I always appreciate when my friends leave their 100% bonus units as I always try to get some more crysts. I've yet to encounter a situation where I've been unable to awaken an ability when I wanted to. Although this time around, I'll skip crysts in favor of 6* awakening mats. I awaken one copy of every unit I get, and while I managed to level nearly all to be ready for awakening, I've run out of materials :rolleyes:

7. Eredar

Eredar Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH Lid
    I keep my bonus unit up till the very end of every km event. This time its only seymour, but i always try for a leveled 75%/100% bonus unit. This way i have something to offer, not just a unleveled trash unit. I have a few low rank friends and i bet they appreciate the unit ::up::

Dantz likes this.
  8. Squall

Squall Veritas of Love Valentine's Cupid Chocobro Santa Supporter VIP Supporter The Saint

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Many
    Personally, I finished the event in 3 days, but if you are one of the people with a 100% lead unit, leave it up for the weaker players who are still struggling through the event

Spike and Dantz like this.
  9. VaughnWolf

VaughnWolf Member

Keep Yuna up for now... I'm pretty much done farming the event but I did jumped in there this morning to finish an LB cap on TT once I received my King Burst pot from the expeditions. Used the small pots to cap it off at lvl 25

10. Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Aileen, Barbariccia, Lunera
    Thanks for the input everyone. I'll be leaving Yuna up for the rest of the week, then.

Justin113 likes this.
  11. Justin113

Justin113 VIP VIP Supporter

You should keep them up for the two weeks.

People tend to overthink their friend unit.. think about what you want in a friend unit. You want a 100 percent bonus unit, a chaining partner or a niche unit to fill a particular role (killer Barb, garnet w bahamut etc).

Choose the unit you would choose if it were you.

Dantz likes this.